F-ck You Cancer

lerxt1990

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 12 2010, 10:03 PM)
ranton.gif
I'm looking at a bag of Froot Loops cereal right now that I got as a free sample with the Sunday paper. I'm reading the ingredients on the package, and all I'm seeing is artificial colors, artificial flavors, genetically-modified corn, refined sugars, partially-hydrogenated oil, and chemical preservatives -- all in a colorful package adorned with a cute cartoon character designed to attract children. Oh, but it's got added vitamins AND fiber! Sorry, but shit with added vitamins is still shit. What I'm looking at right now isn't food, and it isn't "part of a complete breakfast." It just isn't food, yet how many people start their day with crap like this?

I look at this cereal which looks like it was colored with radioactive crayons and I say, how can this stuff NOT cause cancer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/frootloops.jpg

I'm sure some people can eat this non-food every day and still live till they're 90 without ever getting cancer...but maybe some people can't. Whether or not food like this is a direct cause of cancer and other chronic diseases and ailments is up for debate, but one thing is for sure -- it sure as f*ck isn't good for you. It is NOT real food. So, why not eliminate it from your diet and eliminate it as a possible cause?
rantoff.gif

I was grossed out after reading an article that said EVERYTHING with red dye in it had a portion of cockroach in it to get the color. 062802puke_prv.gif Think about that the next time you eat a red M&M.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 16 2010, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 12 2010, 10:03 PM)
ranton.gif
I'm looking at a bag of Froot Loops cereal right now that I got as a free sample with the Sunday paper. I'm reading the ingredients on the package, and all I'm seeing is artificial colors, artificial flavors, genetically-modified corn, refined sugars, partially-hydrogenated oil, and chemical preservatives -- all in a colorful package adorned with a cute cartoon character designed to attract children. Oh, but it's got added vitamins AND fiber! Sorry, but shit with added vitamins is still shit. What I'm looking at right now isn't food, and it isn't "part of a complete breakfast." It just isn't food, yet how many people start their day with crap like this?

I look at this cereal which looks like it was colored with radioactive crayons and I say, how can this stuff NOT cause cancer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/frootloops.jpg

I'm sure some people can eat this non-food every day and still live till they're 90 without ever getting cancer...but maybe some people can't. Whether or not food like this is a direct cause of cancer and other chronic diseases and ailments is up for debate, but one thing is for sure -- it sure as f*ck isn't good for you. It is NOT real food. So, why not eliminate it from your diet and eliminate it as a possible cause?
rantoff.gif

I was grossed out after reading an article that said EVERYTHING with red dye in it had a portion of cockroach in it to get the color. 062802puke_prv.gif Think about that the next time you eat a red M&M.

Not quite a cockroach, but yes...a bug. But that coloring IS better than the other artificial colors made from synthetic dyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochineal

http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/bugjuice.asp

As a magnet health science student, I visited the local cancer center and shadowed the doctors and nurses there. I signed a contract that says I can't say what I saw, but all i have to say is, just like many of you guys,

FFUCK CANCER.

And to those of you suffering through it, or who have lost someone to it, be strong.

My great-uncle died of brain cancer. Thankfully no one else in my closest family has cancer, much less died from it, but it lingers in the back of my mind (since it runs on my mother's side). And in eighth grade, I had a social studies teacher whose son had leukemia. So terrible...

Cancer sucks. It just sucks for everyone.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Apr 12 2010, 01:11 PM)
I have to agree with all I am a Cancer survivor But there is too much C out there so F **** you cancer !!!!!!!!! I feel better saying that  yes.gif

wub.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif

YOU are inspirational, Blondie

and thank you for all of your posts while you were going thru that shit.

my father survied colon cancer and

my mother survived breast cancer twice

once with treatment and finally with removal of a breast sad.gif rose.gif

mom has 5 daughters, and i'm waiting to see which one of us "gets" to follow her. eh.gif

in her 70's alzheimers rolled in, and she's had a pacemaker installed and a full knee replacement...although she cain't remember why her knee gives her so much trouble. wub.gif

i hope to carry as much grace one day notworthy.gif

F*CK YOU CANCER! pokey.gif

I lost my sister Patty a couple of Christmas' ago and it is amazing how much it hurts...to say I miss her is an incredible understatement.

She was a wonderful person, good friend, loving Mom to her two kids and awesome big sister.

Growing up it was as if I didn't have a name, I was simply known as Patty's little brother.

A title that I wore as a badge of honour.

I know she's rocking out in Heaven to her favourite, Bob Seger.

F..k you cancer, indeed.

~Love, hope, strength,

RGLT

Big old "f**k YOU CANCER" from me to.

My mom died in 1998 from ovarian cancer, she was only 50. I lost my grandpa last December to bladder cancer. I can't imagine the pain and suffering the person dying from it must go through. The only thing I can think of that might come close to it is watching loved ones die from it and there's nothing that can be done angry.gif

As far as i'm conserned there is no word in the english language that is more evil sounding than "cancer"

Edited by J2112YYZ

f**k you cancer!

I lost a very close friend, Tracy, to liver cancer a few weeks ago. A little over three weeks between diagnosis and her passing. Not much time for it to register with any of us, especially Tracy, I'm sure. I visited her in the ICU, and I couldn't believe how much the cancer had taken over her in such a short time. I keep reminding myself that her quick passing was merciful. But, I miss her like crazy. She was an amazing person.

Also, my mom is a two-time survivor of the horrible disease. Ovarian cancer in the 70s and then bladder cancer a couple of years ago. I'm in awe that she's still here with us, and I'm grateful for every second I have with her.

Yeah that's for sure..a big FU to cancer.

Lost my dad to Pancreas, my maternal grandfather

to pancreas, my paternal grandfather to lung cancer,

my paternal grandmother to alzheimers , my maternal

grandmother to heart disease,my aunt to a stoke,

my step-dad in 09 to pneumonia. Lost a good buddy to

leukemia...so yep..SCREW YOU CANCER, and all these

other fatal diseases too................Two middle-fingers

are comin' your way. angry.gif sad.gif rage.gif

Going to add my voice to the chorus of F#%K YOU!

When I was 19, I worked at an oncologist's office doing the lab work. I would be the first stop for them whether they were getting chemo or a check-up. I drew the blood and ran tests to make sure they could safely get chemo or how their liver was functioning. The red & white blood cell tests and platelet count were done while they waited in my lab. So we'd chat. I got to know several patients very well. And every single one of them died. At that age, I wasn't able to handle that so I left that job.

I lost 2 Grandparents and a close friend to cancer. For them and the patients I cared for...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vZhR4a7LLS8/TQejPXLOfNI/AAAAAAAAVKY/8RN1VQ4nRI8/s1600/f**k-you.jpg

I think I already mentioned here that I've lost almost every single family member (on both sides) to cancer. Cancer and heart disease. People have rarely lived to see the age of 50. Now, I'm fast approaching my 40th birthday and that is the age my mother was diagnosed the first time (of three) with cancer. I made the decision a long time ago to approach my 40s with a strong will and be as healthy as I possibly can. In part, because I just want to take good care of myself but also I really want to see the other side of my 40s and hopefully give a double f-u to cancer. Although, I'll be honest, I'm assuming at some point in my life I will get that c-word diagnosis.

Fortunately, I never lost/know anyone to/who has cancer.

I don't know what even affects the cancer to people...

Is cancer just here? No warning, nothing. Are some people born to have it?

My condolences to all who abandoned us because of this terrible disease.

I hope some day, the cure will be found.

They just found a tumor in my aunt..

She's going in for a biopsy of her lymph nodes tomorrow... eh.gif She doesn't look good at all...

f**k you cancer

Edited by PhilCastro

f**k you cancer, for trying to take my best friend's sister. She's twelve years old, but she is staying strong. Our band is gonna donate all our money to his family and cancer research, since she just started chemo. Edited by Good,bad,andrush