F-ck You Cancer

lerxt1990

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto!!!!!

Just went to a wake yesterday for my cousin's wife. She was 47 and died way too young. She found out 3 months before she died that she had cancer.

It's just not fair....

yeah,lost my dad to cancer a while back and my father in law last year,

im in a good place in my life right now but it dont do to get over contented because this putrid disease can change everything in a heartbeat.

it wont discriminate,one in three of us who read this will probably get it!

It's a horrible disease. My mom has survived cancer twice. Ovarian cancer in the 70's, then bladder cancer a couple of years ago. Luckily, the bladder cancer was caught very early, so treatment was fairly uncomplicated and she is in full remission. As far as the ovarian cancer, she had to actually convince her doctors that something was terribly wrong. By the time they caught it, the only treatment was a full hysterectomy and months of chemo. I thank God for every second my kids and I have with her.

For those who have survived cancer hug2.gif For those who have lost the battle rose.gif And, for those who are left behind heart.gif

Lost a great-aunt two years ago to pancreatic cancer. My brother-in-law has multiple myeloma. He can live for years with it even though it's incurable, but his life is pretty much varying degrees of hell.

So yeah, f-ck you, cancer.

Lost my Dad to cancer when I was 21 sad.gif lost my Mom of cancer when I was 26 sad.gif . My BIGGEST fear is that I will get cancer. sad.gif

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE F***ING DISEASE, F*** YOU CANCER!!!

Fu*k you worthless piece of shit . Everyone know's someone that has or still has it. Fu*kin shame .

I lost my grandmother in January to cancer. rage.gif And after over three miserable years of fighting it. Having it go away and think everything's okay then it comes right back angry.gif

Then it finally took her January 8th..she couldn't even come up for one last Christmas sad.gif

FFFUUUCCCKKK YYYOOOUUUUUU CANCERRRRR!!!! waffen093.gif

Edited by Tarkus407

My condolences to all who have lost loved ones to cancer. I don't understand how something so horrible could have formed.

My grandmother and aunt both survived breast cancer, and now my mom is taking all kinds of hormones and supplements to avoid getting it herself. Chances are I'll have to go through the same crap.

This sounds petty maybe but when I found Martina Narvratalova had cancer -- as in, a woman who has always been at the top of her (tennis) game and does triathalons in her 50's -- I was pissed. WTF does someone who takes tip-top care of herself get cancer for???

FVCK!

Thanks for those messages. It may seem weird, but its not just sorrow.. and its obviously not just me.. it actually makes me angry seeing what this wretched disease does to people. And as banal as it seems, its feels good to shout an obscenity at it.

ranton.gif

I'm looking at a bag of Froot Loops cereal right now that I got as a free sample with the Sunday paper. I'm reading the ingredients on the package, and all I'm seeing is artificial colors, artificial flavors, genetically-modified corn, refined sugars, partially-hydrogenated oil, and chemical preservatives -- all in a colorful package adorned with a cute cartoon character designed to attract children. Oh, but it's got added vitamins AND fiber! Sorry, but shit with added vitamins is still shit. What I'm looking at right now isn't food, and it isn't "part of a complete breakfast." It just isn't food, yet how many people start their day with crap like this?

I look at this cereal which looks like it was colored with radioactive crayons and I say, how can this stuff NOT cause cancer?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/frootloops.jpg

I'm sure some people can eat this non-food every day and still live till they're 90 without ever getting cancer...but maybe some people can't. Whether or not food like this is a direct cause of cancer and other chronic diseases and ailments is up for debate, but one thing is for sure -- it sure as f*ck isn't good for you. It is NOT real food. So, why not eliminate it from your diet and eliminate it as a possible cause?

rantoff.gif