3 stooges intro

should they bring back the 3 stooges intro?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. should they bring back the 3 stooges intro?

• yes
    • no

QUOTE (Mara @ May 8 2010, 06:26 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ May 7 2010, 01:21 AM)
If the 3 Stooges intro play any part then it should be minor.  That is, during the intro vid (which usually seems to last a couple of minutes these days) they could have it playing in the background for whatever reason. 

Not as an opening song BUT they should get the rights to play a clip of Back to the Future...specifically the part where Marty McFly says, "I got to get back to the year 1985."  RIGHT after that they should play The Big Money.  That was my random Rush thought this morning.  Anyways....

You know, it really would be awesome if somehow they were able to include Marty McFly/Michael J. Fox in the intro somewhere. There is that Canadian connection.

Of course, I have no idea if Fox is a fan. I know it's un-Canadian to not like Rush tongue.gif , but I've heard of it happening.

I wasn't really talking about that movie clip starting the gig. I meant it just to start The Big Money [which in MY show would be somewhere in the first set].

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 10 2010, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 9 2010, 05:01 PM)
you can't have a time machine tour without it!  1287.gif

Hell no. Show a montage of pictures of their different phases/looks throughout the years of their career. This would really get my adrenaline rolling...and then they break out into a monster classic!

I agree. Use the intro time slot to show pics/video of the band with a Time Machine theme and break into a surprise classic, like Bastille Day.

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ May 11 2010, 12:37 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 10 2010, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Apr 9 2010, 05:01 PM)
you can't have a time machine tour without it!  1287.gif

Hell no. Show a montage of pictures of their different phases/looks throughout the years of their career. This would really get my adrenaline rolling...and then they break out into a monster classic!

I agree. Use the intro time slot to show pics/video of the band with a Time Machine theme and break into a surprise classic, like Bastille Day.

Great intro song! A montage of pics is cool but I think they'd more likely use it as background during one of their older songs (whatever that is). Just seems likely that they'd use some goofy video (starring themselves) before kicking into their opener