Scalpers already have 2010 RUSH Tickets

When I see scalpers, I always think, "HOW DO YOU NOT WANT TO USE THOSE BADASS SEATS, YOURSELF??"

1022.gif

QUOTE (Sgt.D @ Apr 9 2010, 08:17 AM)
Venues need to begin enforcing a will call type purchaser only pick up rule and this would end this nightmare. This is the only way to truly eliminate this situation. It would obviously take more entry time at the venues but I have been very happy with this situation and ability to get good seats at shows where they did this practice. Just a thought.

At Red Rocks the accessible (handicapped) seats are in row 1 and row 70. The first row has to go to the box office to get their tickets. Let me tell you that in this case it does nothing to keep people from lying about being handicapped and some poor guy with no legs is stuck in row 70. sad.gif

I am having an f***ing hard time trying to figure out who to get tickets from. Live Nation says they no longer sell tickets I need to see who the band chose to go with uh, Live Nation. angry.gif Ticketmaster says if it is listed on our sight we can help you. If listed on Live Nation only, you have to get tickets from them. confused13.gif I honestly don't know what to do confused13.gif

I just looked on RIAB and he shows tickets thru Tickethorse the auction part of Ticketmaster angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (quickfree @ Apr 9 2010, 12:32 PM)
Yeah, I know its awful.

The other annoying thing about buying from scalpers online through Ticketsnow and E-Bay is the Ticketfast online tickets.

Some of them have turned out to counterfeit/fake tickets when people print them out. People go to the venue and are turned away and its too late you find they're fake.

True. It is not a fool-proof system. Another thing to be aware of with eBay and TicketFast (home printed tickets) purchases is the bar code. If the ticket is pictured on eBay and the bar code is visible, beware. eBay now flags the listing to caution this. I know first hand through Ticketmaster, Philips Arena (Atlanta), local law enforcement and other venues that if a fake ticket or home scanned print-out scans successfully, they are in regardless. Whoever has the real ticket or originally payed for the bar code is sent away. I had 8 front row Jimmy Buffett tix some years ago and someone on eBay lifted my auction using my listing and photo. I contacted eBay. They pulled the listing and suspended the seller. However, Ticketmaster and Philips Arena said if it scans, it's done. The next person who has the real ticket(s) has them confiscated and may be subject to criminal charges. Maybe this is not so anymore, but it was a few years ago. If buying tickets on eBay, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SELLER either send a scan of the tix, clearly showing the number above the bar code or have him/her verify the code # via email through eBay messaging - NOT personal emails. When paying, make sure you include these numbers in the message box on the PayPal payment page before confirming payment. It's still not fool-proof, but if you bought them off eBay/PayPal and something happens and you have a statement from the venue personnel, eBay/PayPal will get your money back. Unfortunately, you'll likely miss the show, but at least you'll get your money. Could sue the seller too, but.......... I would try to stay away from TicketFast print-outs unless it's a last resort. Sorry for another long message, just trying to help.

I'll Probably have both my computers up and running....One on Ticketbastard and the other on Live Nation......Just try to get lucky I guess confused13.gif