UK Miss Out Again

QUOTE (Kingstonlad @ Apr 8 2010, 12:55 PM)
smile.gif

Im coming over to see the boys, im on a two week family vacation during aug / sept in the us and will be now taking a detour to the Allentown Fair show . The wife and kids can enjoy the fair while i see RUSH. Cannot wait.

that's the spirit!

Fdg,I was ib glasgow twice last year watchin rush tribute band, Saywer, didnt see you there.

if you like kings x enought to go to usa to see them and not Rush then,things arent right in your mind,musically

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:32 PM)
This is essentially only the first leg of the tour, I don't get the panic. They usually play Europe last when they do go so just give it some time.

I agree - they will mess about in the US for the Summer, hash it all up and play 'new' songs that'll flatten any excitement generated by the chance to see "The Camera Eye" and once they have got it close, they will go in the studio, finish the album, release it in early 2011 and announce a full tour, starting with Europe, starting with UK.

We get them fresh, trained and ready for action.

I won't go to the US or Canada to see them, they will get round to me eventually. Plus, if you go to the US, you'll have to sit with all the whooping burger monsters - that would spoil Camera Eye for me.

"Hell Yeah" - oh please

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (StuartBruce @ Apr 9 2010, 07:54 AM)
QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:32 PM)
This is essentially only the first leg of the tour, I don't get the panic. They usually play Europe last when they do go so just give it some time.

I agree - they will mess about in the US for the Summer, hash it all up and play 'new' songs that'll flatten any excitement generated by the chance to see "The Camera Eye" and once they have got it close, they will go in the studio, finish the album, release it in early 2011 and announce a full tour, starting with Europe, starting with UK.

We get them fresh, trained and ready for action.

I won't go to the US or Canada to see them, they will get round to me eventually. Plus, if you go to the US, you'll have to sit with all the whooping burger monsters - that would spoil Camera Eye for me.

"Hell Yeah" - oh please

ph34r.gif

I'm sceptical that the show we'll get on the '2nd leg' in 2011 will be the same as what they're offering up this year.

By 2011 they will have a full album of new songs they'll want to showcase ala S & A.

We might get MP in its entirity still although I'd be happy with just TCE and some more choices from other albums as we've already had the rest of MP in recent years anyhow.

But I think a big chunk of the show in 2011 will see old making way for new.

Edited by Lerxst UK

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 8 2010, 07:01 PM)
We'll have to try meet up again ArrowSnake, last time was a blast!  I hope to see willowroolz again this tour also!

Absolutely! biggrin.gif

We are planning to come over for the tour this year, but probably to Red Rocks or Boston. My friends want to go somewhere other than Toronto, as that's where we've gone on the previous two occasions. Me, I'm not bothered where we go so long as we GO laugh.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Apr 9 2010, 02:06 AM)
QUOTE (sanzo @ Apr 9 2010, 01:39 PM)
if you like kings x enought to go to usa to see them and not Rush then,things arent right in your mind,musically

Oh please, for the love of God, not again facepalm.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ Apr 9 2010, 12:39 AM)
Fdg,I was ib glasgow twice last year watchin rush tribute band, Saywer, didnt see you there.

Glasgow is a four hour drive away for me.....Even if I wasn't offshore, it's unlikely I would make that effort merely to see a tribute band unless I was down there anyway.

Thank you for your considered opinion regarding my musical taste by the way....I'll be sure to come to you in future if I need further arbitration about all matters of an auditory nature.

wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Apr 9 2010, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Apr 9 2010, 02:06 AM)
QUOTE (sanzo @ Apr 9 2010, 01:39 PM)

Oh please, for the love of God, not again facepalm.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Apr 9 2010, 09:39 AM)
We are planning to come over for the tour this year, but probably to Red Rocks or Boston.

You lucky bastard!

biggrin.gif just kidding.

Hello Willowroolz bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 9 2010, 03:50 PM)
UK, Australia, South America, Japan...tons of places Rush don't want to play much anymore...if ever.

Yeah, I kinda noticed that too. (btw, never, in Australia or NZ's case). Another 10,000km trip coming up for me, if I can convince wifey, that is.

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Apr 9 2010, 12:13 PM)
QUOTE (willowroolz @ Apr 9 2010, 09:39 AM)
We are planning to come over for the tour this year, but probably to Red Rocks or Boston.

You lucky bastard!

biggrin.gif just kidding.

Hello Willowroolz bekloppt.gif

Hi AS bekloppt.gif

Prob'ly see you in Rotterdam again next year laugh.gif

QUOTE (Sonatine @ Apr 8 2010, 02:31 PM)
Personally I didn't expect the boys to include Europe and/or the UK for the 2010 leg of their tour. I'm pretty sure we'll be included for 2011 all being well.

Stay cool guys smile.gif

hey sonatine,im pretty sure you and i will be safe,manchester and birmingham always figure in there plans wink.gif

QUOTE (earth2112shine @ Apr 8 2010, 01:02 PM)
Total bummer, us poor Europeans have to wait to see 2.gif again.

You lot over the pond don't know how lucky you are sad.gif

Yes I live in the UK

Totally naffed off but not surprised. doh.gif

This is pay back for Iron Maiden always playing (seemingly) 1,000 miles from wherever I live, even when they DO come to the States. wink.gif Would it kill Maiden to play Atlanta?

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 9 2010, 06:18 PM)
Total bummer, us poor Europeans have to wait to see  2.gif  again.

You lot over the pond don't know how lucky you are  sad.gif 

Yes I live in the UK

Totally naffed off but not surprised.  doh.gif

This is pay back for Iron Maiden always playing (seemingly) 1,000 miles from wherever I live, even when they DO come to the States. wink.gif Would it kill Maiden to play Atlanta?

Iron Maiden? 062802puke_prv.gif

I'll swap you any day dude!

Who gives a flying hoot about Iron 'Spinal Tap' Maiden'? confused13.gif

Edited by Lerxst UK

QUOTE (Lerxst UK @ Apr 9 2010, 01:32 PM)

Yes I live in the UK

Seems a few of us still do, given their number of tickets sold. But you miss the point of it all by dictating your tastes to me. I know people who don't give two shits about Rush either, playing 15 minutes from their doorstep....tour after tour.

Frustrating, huh?

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 9 2010, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxst UK @ Apr 9 2010, 01:32 PM)

Yes I live in the UK

Seems a few of us still do, given their number of tickets sold. But you miss the point of it all by dictating your tastes to me. I know people who don't give two shits about Rush either, playing 15 minutes from their doorstep....tour after tour.

Frustrating, huh?

Well this is a Rush forum? yes.gif

I might have biased opinion! rofl3.gif