A Father's Dilemma

ashpkt

Do I bring the budding Rush fan in my daughter or do I blow the budget on me and get great seats in first say 5 rows?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do I bring the budding Rush fan in my daughter or do I blow the budget on me and get great seats in first say 5 rows?

• Do the fatherly thing, bring the kid
    • You've been a fan for over 20yrs, be selfish and treat yourself

I'm in the same boat 'cept I'm not gonna get front row (had it 5 or 6 times though) and not sure about bringin' my oldest who is 10.

Thing is I've been to concerts with people who aren't fans of the band playing and it can be a real downer...Although I'm pretty sure she would, I'd hate to bring her along and have her not like it....and 3 hours of a bored kid can be an eternity.

This is a no brainer. Definitely creating memories and experiences is waaaay more important then a better seat. You'll have a much better time bringing the kid then sitting front row. Bring the kid, Rush won't be around forver and that memory is worth way more.

I took my my 4 year old son to S&A....It was great!!!!!! I will be doing it again this year, now that he is 6. I mean really, how many more times are they gonna tour. My son is a huge 2.gif fan. He knows lyrics and all. So I'm gonna try and get good seats and take my boy. Its gonna be awesome 1022.gif

here's another thing to look at. i plan on taking my 6.5 yr old. he knows who rush is by site. however he complains about volume levels in the house at times. not certain he would handle the strong bass. even if i bring ear phones for ear protection it may be to much for him.