Time Machine Tour??

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 7 2010, 06:04 PM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Apr 7 2010, 02:01 PM)
We're definitely gonna see them in the kimonos during 2112 if this is the case

Alex lost his, remember? wink.gif

Anyways, this is pretttty darn cool! I'm glad the skeptic in me had finally left and I'm starting to believe some of this nonsense laugh.gif

I second that!

2.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Apr 7 2010, 02:36 PM)
JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER

I like the way you think.

JL has a serious chance now, I think.

JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER JACOBS LADDER

i will be shocked if it is Not played

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 7 2010, 07:02 PM)

Me three.

Hey metaldad, can I get a lift to the beer store?

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 7 2010, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 7 2010, 07:02 PM)

Me three.

Anytime my friend trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 7 2010, 07:14 PM)

Anytime my friend trink39.gif [/quote]
Thanks bro! You're the best and your member title really reflects that, it's awesome!

1022.gif

Thanx bro. Look foward to hanging with ya . Bring your drinking shoes laugh.gif

I am NOT thrilled about PNC on Friday Sept. 3rd. Trying to drive South on the Garden State Parkway on the Friday of Labor Day Weekend... facepalm.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 7 2010, 08:25 PM)
I am NOT thrilled about PNC on Friday Sept. 3rd. Trying to drive South on the Garden State Parkway on the Friday of Labor Day Weekend... facepalm.gif

yeah really...that date doesnt make sense to me...they always play PNC in the midsummer.

but we're going regardless...eh?

have to say though...i'm getting a little giddy over here. This is starting to sound like it could really be SOMETHING!

cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitcantwait!

must spread rumors now!

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Apr 7 2010, 03:36 PM)

1022.gif yes.gif 1022.gif

Mara, if/when they play Atlanta, we've got to meet up! As well as any other TRFers that go to Atlanta to see Rush.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Apr 7 2010, 10:23 PM)
Mara, if/when they play Atlanta, we've got to meet up! As well as any other TRFers that go to Atlanta to see Rush.

Most definitely! Last time the meetup was kinda weak; no one really responded to the constant requests in the tour meetup forum to set something up until it was really late. We did finally make it to Champs, and there were some cool people there. It was just sort of a small gathering and most of the folks were there for the Rush Tour Forum meetup.

QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 7 2010, 07:25 PM)

I was planning to go to that one but I didn't think about the traffic. Is there an alternate route if I'm coming down from LI? Or maybe I can leave really early and just hang out in the area for a few hours...

QUOTE (peoplecanteatmachinefood @ Apr 7 2010, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Apr 7 2010, 07:25 PM)
I am NOT thrilled about PNC on Friday Sept. 3rd.  Trying to drive South on the Garden State Parkway on the Friday of Labor Day Weekend... facepalm.gif

I was planning to go to that one but I didn't think about the traffic. Is there an alternate route if I'm coming down from LI? Or maybe I can leave really early and just hang out in the area for a few hours...

Yeah I'd be heading down from Connecticut. If I do decide to hit this one, I'd get down there real early and hang around NJ for a bit.

QUOTE (tangy @ Apr 7 2010, 01:42 PM)
also at RIAB which seems to indicate a b-sides tour/old school show was this:

Not to be outdone by his bandmates, Geddy Lee contributed the following in a short audio interview with Sandra Miller of Akron's 97.5 WONE on Tuesday:

We're kind of looking at a kind of a 2 year plan. A little bit of writing now, getting a couple of tracks down. Playing some songs in the summertime on tour that people are not familiar with as well as bringing back a whole range of older songs. And getting quickly back into the studio again and finishing the album and see what the impact of that is.

http://www.rushisaband.com/

Sh*t how did I miss that!

WONE one of the few NE Ohio Stations that still play Rush on a semi regular basis. Sandra Miller came on stage b4 R30 show at Blossom.

Fantastic news, Blossom on list for this part of limited tour! 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 8 2010, 02:50 PM)
"Time Machine "Tour? Does anybody else think this could be another way of saying "Farewell Tour?

No. They got to promote it as something. And they probably would like to test a few of the new songs that they're working on now...SO it might as well be within such a tour before the release of an entire new album.

If it is indeed the Time Machine Tour then I think that Time Stand Still is a shoe-in.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 8 2010, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 8 2010, 02:50 PM)
"Time Machine "Tour? Does anybody else think this could be another way of saying "Farewell Tour?

No. They got to promote it as something. And they probably would like to test a few of the new songs that they're working on now...SO it might as well be within such a tour before the release of an entire new album.

If it is indeed the Time Machine Tour then I think that Time Stand Still is a shoe-in.

It could also mean that their new album/project is entitled Time Machine