RUSH Tour 2010

TullSkull

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 2 2010, 12:14 PM)
QUOTE (KillerInstinct @ Apr 2 2010, 09:03 AM)
Why no Toronto dates yet?  fists crying.gif

I believe RIAB is reporting they are boycotting Toronto this year due to the political situation there.

Ya, the cops will beat the shit outta them if they play Passage to Bangkok again. eyesre4.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop looking at 2008 dates.

Look again. Every date listed here is for this year, thus the "10s" after the months and days.... wink.gif

Another thing that occurs to me is that if someone on the "inside" shares info with you in confidence, maybe it's not a good idea to go broadcasting it on the internet, especially if they could lose their job. If your friends can't trust you, why should we?

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Apr 2 2010, 02:14 PM)

[/quote]
Look again. Every date listed here is for this year, thus the "10" after the month and day.... wink.gif

Another thing that occurs to me is that if someone on the "inside" shares info with you in confidence, maybe it's not a good idea to go broadcasting it on the internet, especially if they could lose their job. If your friends can't trust you, why should we?

1. HERE HERE are the rumored 2010 dates. There's no Indy date listed (and nor should they be since they'll be 1,000 miles away from there on 7/24/10).

2. As I've stated on several occasions when pressed for details or sources, I'm not going to break confidences which is why I won't disclose specific details or where the information comes from. Saying "I can tell you for a fact that the tour is 100% happening" or "the dates listed on RIAB are correct" or "Opening night is not in Atlanta and not in Mid-June" doesn't violate any trusts. I'm not going to publish specific pieces of information like listing every tour date or listing specific songs that will be played but I will correct inaccuracies or provide general information to help people whenever possible - provided of course that it's not continuously met with the kind of attitude you and a couple others continue to display towards me and FOH Lights which is really turning me off and turning it into a thankless task. As I've said, if you want to ignore or disbelieve my information, that's entirely your right - but since I would think most here would at least be curious and excited to know some of these things, how about at least waiting until there's even a shred of evidence that I'm not credible before giving me more attitude? I think if you look at my posts from the past couple of months I've provided some pretty good information that should more than validate my credibility.

In a nut-shell SO, IMHO, you're not providing a service, you're not doing anyone any favors, you're just getting the hopes up of the impatient, of which I am not one. There are so many here who are totally chomping-at-the-bit for any scrap of news they can get, and who will really be disappointed if the info they hear turns out to wrong. In my book, that's just not cool. Like I said, I'm not impatient, I can wait, it'll happen when it happens, our boys will play what they will play, and I'm cool with that. I want to be surprised. At my age, there are so few surprises left! old.gif laugh.gif Maybe that's why I'm so skeptical... confused13.gif

Btw, not naming names by no means guarentees that leaking this info to you won't come back to bite your friend in the ass, one way or another.

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Apr 2 2010, 04:19 PM)
In a nut-shell SO, IMHO, you're not providing a service, you're not doing anyone any favors, you're just getting the hopes up of the impatient, of which I am not one. There are so many here who are totally chomping-at-the-bit for any scrap of news they can get, and who will really be disappointed if the info they hear turns out to wrong. In my book, that's just not cool. Like I said, I'm not impatient, I can wait, it'll happen when it happens, our boys will play what they will play, and I'm cool with that. I want to be surprised. At my age, there are so few surprises left! old.gif laugh.gif Maybe that's why I'm so skeptical... confused13.gif
Btw, not naming names by no means guarentees that leaking this info to you won't come back to bite your friend in the ass, one way or another.

But so far he's been correct. And ahead of the game.

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 2 2010, 03:54 PM)
In a nut-shell SO, IMHO, you're not providing a service, you're not doing anyone any favors, you're just getting the hopes up of the impatient, of which I am not one. There are so many here who are totally chomping-at-the-bit for any scrap of news they can get, and who will really be disappointed if the info they hear turns out to wrong. In my book, that's just not cool. Like I said, I'm not impatient, I can wait, it'll happen when it happens, our boys will play what they will play, and I'm cool with that. I want to be surprised. At my age, there are so few surprises left! old.gif laugh.gif  Maybe that's why I'm so skeptical... confused13.gif

http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-looney-toons-020.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 2 2010, 04:54 PM)
In a nut-shell SO, IMHO, you're not providing a service, you're not doing anyone any favors, you're just getting the hopes up of the impatient, of which I am not one. There are so many here who are totally chomping-at-the-bit for any scrap of news they can get, and who will really be disappointed if the info they hear turns out to wrong. In my book, that's just not cool. Like I said, I'm not impatient, I can wait, it'll happen when it happens, our boys will play what they will play, and I'm cool with that. I want to be surprised. At my age, there are so few surprises left! old.gif laugh.gif  Maybe that's why I'm so skeptical... confused13.gif

OK, Mara, I'll take your word for it. How can I argue with someone with over 14K posts in just 2 years? And here I thought I was the biggest 2.gif fan alive, Wow!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Score Out @ Apr 2 2010, 11:48 AM)

Look again. Every date listed here is for this year, thus the "10" after the month and day.... wink.gif

Another thing that occurs to me is that if someone on the "inside" shares info with you in confidence, maybe it's not a good idea to go broadcasting it on the internet, especially if they could lose their job. If your friends can't trust you, why should we? [/quote]
1. HERE HERE are the rumored 2010 dates. There's no Indy date listed (and nor should they be since they'll be 1,000 miles away from there on 7/24/10).

2. As I've stated on several occasions when pressed for details or sources, I'm not going to break confidences which is why I won't disclose specific details or where the information comes from. Saying "I can tell you for a fact that the tour is 100% happening" or "the dates listed on RIAB are correct" or "Opening night is not in Atlanta and not in Mid-June" doesn't violate any trusts. I'm not going to publish specific pieces of information like listing every tour date or listing specific songs that will be played but I will correct inaccuracies or provide general information to help people whenever possible - provided of course that it's not continuously met with the kind of attitude you and a couple others continue to display towards me and FOH Lights which is really turning me off and turning it into a thankless task. As I've said, if you want to ignore or disbelieve my information, that's entirely your right - but since I would think most here would at least be curious and excited to know some of these things, how about at least waiting until there's even a shred of evidence that I'm not credible before giving me more attitude? I think if you look at my posts from the past couple of months I've provided some pretty good information that should more than validate my credibility.

If you have knowledge of possible setlist choices, please don't post them in this thread (or at all). I know that many of people want to be suprised by the choices on the day of the show (myself included). Thanks btw for all the information, it's definitely appreciated.

If you have knowledge of possible setlist choices, please don't post them in this thread (or at all). I know that many of people want to be suprised by the choices on the day of the show (myself included). Thanks btw for all the information, it's definitely appreciated.

Rest assured, we have a strict code governing what we call "SPOILERS" that, to the credit of everyone here, has been observed very well....Any post that reveals the set-list, or any other aspect of the current 2.gif show is expected to be clearly marked as a "spoiler", to post such info without a "SPOILER ALERT" is considered very un-cool... dazed025.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ Apr 2 2010, 07:04 PM)
If you have knowledge of possible setlist choices, please don't post them in this thread (or at all). I know that many of people want to be suprised by the choices on the day of the show (myself included). Thanks btw for all the information, it's definitely appreciated. [/quote]

Rest assured, we have a strict code governing what we call "SPOILERS" that, to the credit of everyone here, has been observed very well....Any post that reveals the set-list, or any other aspect of the current 2.gif show is expected to be clearly marked as a "spoiler", to post such info without a "SPOILER ALERT" is considered very un-cool... dazed025.gif wink.gif

I expect there will be a separate tour subforum like in years past. I only just joined in '08, right before S&A Mark II, but it seemed like most people were pretty good about the no-spoiler rule. And if they weren't, the moderators fixed things pretty quickly.

I for one believe Score Out 100%. What he says is true. I have a source that collaborates what he has posted and I know for a fact they are touring this summer.

I'm not privy to setlists and all the dates, but I know a few including my own backyard. Which, by the way has not yet been posted on RIAB or any other forum.

There will be a few places skipped on the first leg that normally has a tour stop. At least, places near me. But, this is really a mini tour and I think 2011 will be a full schedule.

I understand a healthy form of skepticism by many in here. It means you are not a follower and that is a good thing. But, this is a done deal.

Trust what Score Out and FOH Lights have to say.

Tour starts in Albuquerque, NM end of June.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Apr 3 2010, 10:44 AM)
I for one believe Score Out 100%. What he says is true. I have a source that collaborates what he has posted and I know for a fact they are touring this summer.

I'm not privy to setlists and all the dates, but I know a few including my own backyard. Which, by the way has not yet been posted on RIAB or any other forum.

There will be a few places skipped on the first leg that normally has a tour stop. At least, places near me. But, this is really a mini tour and I think 2011 will be a full schedule.

I understand a healthy form of skepticism by many in here. It means you are not a follower and that is a good thing. But, this is a done deal.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-bounce015.gif

I'm so there, just 3 hrs from, Honey call the hotel and make a res

2.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Apr 3 2010, 11:44 AM)

I trust and I belive. But this waiting is just pizzing me off! I want to buy my tickets now!

2.gif 653.gif 2.gif

Well my aunts brothers father on my best friends side of the family said the were doing all of Fly By Night backwards

for those who have friends "on the inside", I understand you can't talk about a lot of things but is there anything you CAN tell us specifically that won't get you in shit? like what Ged plans on using for "amps"? or lighting effects? will "mini-Neil" make an apearance? info on Neil's kit? will they play jacob's ladder? (sorry. slipped out lol)

Archived