Rush: The Three-Word Story Game

Maestro

"Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has!

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has!

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded

--------------------

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's

Edited by ProfGumby

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed,

Edited by Rushchick10

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again

Edited by graylensman

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!"

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup

Edited by The_Necromancer_77

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak

Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus

Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership was taken away

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership was taken away when he decided

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership was taken away when he decided to take a

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership was taken away when he decided to take a dinosaur stuffed animal.

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership was taken away when he decided to take a dinosaur stuffed animal. Geddy shoved it

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast flew across the studio. I wonder why the horn sounded like a big wet gong hanging on the Elephant's tusk. Geddy sighed, as once again he had to slap his bass with a shovel,"Where's my rake!" Geddy's grip on his maple syrup increased but then he had to take a leak on the platypus. Geddy's zoo membership was taken away when he decided to take a dinosaur stuffed animal. Geddy shoved it into the nearest