Rush: The Three-Word Story Game

Maestro

yes.gif

In anticipation of a grand, brand new tour rumored to kick-off in the Summer of 2010, let us please renew and resurrect this once fun-filled thread beginning with the three words:

'Here Again,' Alex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KennethRush @ Mar 16 2010, 12:32 PM)
my 3 words:
what's the rules?

comp26.gif

rofl3.gif

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was...

Like this:

'Here Again,' Alex + chimed as he + picked-up his axe, + strummed a chord, + then looked at + Geddy and said...

See?

Please reference:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=42396

If, truly, you are unfamiliar with this game from the last time around, eh?

confused13.gif

QUOTE (Maestro @ Mar 16 2010, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (KennethRush @ Mar 16 2010, 12:32 PM)
my 3 words:
what's the rules?

comp26.gif

rofl3.gif

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was...

Like this:

'Here Again,' Alex + chimed as he + picked-up his axe, + strummed a chord, + then looked at + Geddy and said...

See?

Please reference:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=42396

If, truly, you are unfamiliar with this game from the last time around, eh?

confused13.gif

I've only been here since the beginning of this year so I haven't seen it all unsure.gif

but okay, I get it not, clear as crystal! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Armor and Sword85)
'Here Again,' Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: 'I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because...

rules are three word additions, but I'll continue off of this anyways.

'Here Again,' Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: 'I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because It's challenging to

'Here Again,' Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: 'I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands

Here Again,' Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: 'I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

Here Again,' Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: 'I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns." I don't understand

QUOTE (coolphantom190 @ Mar 17 2010, 09:24 PM)
"Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

I don't understand Alex's position, but

"Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

I don't understand Alex's position, but

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 chord sounds as

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 chord sounds as good as it

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has!

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has! Maybe I should

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has! Maybe I should learn that chord! music.gif wink.gif

Edited by Maestro

Here Again," Alex chimed as he picked-up his axe, strummed a chord, then looked at Geddy and said: "I don't wanna sing my robotic vocal contribution in Subdivisions because it's challenging to watch Neil's hands, pretending he is holding two unicorns."

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has! "Maybe I should learn that chord!," said the unicorn

I don't understand Alex's position, but The Mighty F#7add4 Chord sounds as good as it ever has!

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said the unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads.

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said the unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms.

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand

"Maybe I should learn that chord!," said one unicorn, bouncing off drum-heads, hooves thundering across Neil's indestructable toms. The unicorn's horn snapped-off in Neil's hand, and the beast