What is your favorite Muse studio Album  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Muse studio Album

• Showbiz
    • Origin of Symmetry
    • Absolution
    • Black Holes and Revelations
    • The Resistance

Muse Fell off for me after Black Holes and have been in the realm of suck ever since.

just getting worse too.

the first 4......awesome.

Mick

I agree. There are cool songs here and there since Black Holes, but the first four albums are stellar!

i bought the 2nd Law.......After about 2 plays deleated it from my itunes.

i was disgusted, lol.

Didn't even buy drones.

Mick

There is nothing about The 2nd Law that I didn't enjoy.

Which is odd as it is their most Queen like effort at times and I don't really like Queen.

Their organic dub step was amazing, and ruled live. It is adventurous, and not safe. They departed from their "classic" sound better than Rush did with Signals.

Oh well.

• Like 1

Maybe its just me but all their songs sound the f***ing same.

No thanks.

Madness sounds nothing at all like Citizen Erased sounds nothing at all like Butterflies & Hurricanes sounds nothing like Uprising sounds nothing like Muscle Museum...should I go on?

No.

Then why bother coming to this thread if you don't want to know anymore about them?

To make life generally miserable and complicated for you.

Seriously when I want to find out about something I like to get as much info on the subject as possible, so I just want to know what all the fuss is about. Thats how I found out about Mastodon. Baroness. 10cc. Bill Nelson. Hell, even Frank Zappa.

All those artists are better than Muse. Even Zappa, as I am sure I will click with him one day.

Muse are just a fun pop band that everyone in the UK treats as if they invented music!

There's about an 80% chance in America that the person I'm talking to won't recognize Muse by name and only knows Madness or Uprising...sometimes not even those.

I think 80% is high ... maybe 50% ... depends on the folk you hang out with I guess ... most people I deal with on a daily basis know who muse is

Maybe its just me but all their songs sound the f***ing same.

No thanks.

I honestly thought that too at first ... and I do believe they do have many songs that sound the same ... but if you did a little you find the variances ... that singer is really really gifted IMO ... the whole band is really a pretty interesting group ... and staying together for as long as they have should be applauded in the music business of today ... I think they like each other ... kinda like another three piece band I know

I think MUSE is an acquired taste. If you get what they are about, you love them. But they are not for everyone.

Enough people get them because they have won 2 Grammies, whoever does the selection understands their music.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by RushCanuck