Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Yeah, I use to take it too seriously also, but then Janie gave me some advice and since then it's all been fun and games! Also, thelocator, you insulted everyone that plays this game and then you came back with a new name and we figured out pretty quickly who you were from you're first caption. I was just having a little fun and hoping to maybe make Bob laugh at the same time.

Nothing you can say to me or about me is going to upset me. It's all fun and it's just the internet and this is just a forum and I don't hold grudges or want to beat up anyone! The secret to being funny is to cater to you're audience. If it was not funny to the audience then you bombed. I do try to throw in some captions that I normally wouldn't have in the past for some people and I have won with those on occasion. I didn't think that they were all that funny but the person who was choosing did. The whole idea is to make someone else laugh and not to make yourself laugh. My attitude has totally changed and I owe Janie for making me see things differently.

Thanks Janie

P.S. It's just a stupid F#cking game!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Oct 4 2010, 11:02 PM)
Yeah, I use to take it too seriously also, but then Janie gave me some advice and since then it's all been fun and games! Also, thelocator, you insulted everyone that plays this game and then you came back with a new name and we figured out pretty quickly who you were from you're first caption. I was just having a little fun and hoping to maybe make Bob laugh at the same time.
Nothing you can say to me or about me is going to upset me. It's all fun and it's just the internet and this is just a forum and I don't hold grudges or want to beat up anyone! The secret to being funny is to cater to you're audience. If it was not funny to the audience then you bombed. I do try to throw in some captions that I normally wouldn't have in the past for some people and I have won with those on occasion. I didn't think that they were all that funny but the person who was choosing did. The whole idea is to make someone else laugh and not to make yourself laugh. My attitude has totally changed and I owe Janie for making me see things differently.

Thanks Janie

Post of the year.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Oct 4 2010, 11:07 PM)

Thanks Janie

Post of the year.

Yep, that's the way to play this game.

This game is played every day, and has been going strong for almost six years. We're on our third version of it! If people didn't like the way it was played or weren't having fun with it, it wouldn't have lasted this long.

QUOTE (Selma Shields @ Oct 4 2010, 10:12 PM)
That's how we weed out who gets to wear the big boy pants in the world...by who can talk intelligently on an array of subjects...not just about the upcoming or past Rush albums....It's YOU, in fact, that SUCKS, my friend.

laugh.gif

My apologies to snowdogged...There's so many tags here, that earlier, I must of confused his words with some of the nastier SOBs at TRF, dudes like RushRevisited, Bog and GeddyRulz...Those are just some nasty, mean-spirited SOBs, those guys...full of malicious, maligned, hateful hate inside. It'll gnarl ya all up like Bog's wife nose if ya let it. Or, turn ya head into a Spanish Armada helmet, like with what happened to GeddyRulz after the accident.

If snowdogged is actually feeling those words he just delivered (and only he knows that fo' sho'), then HE'S the ONE most deserving of the Big Boy pants here at TRF. Snowdogged is all grows up, and most deserving of all beautiful babies henceforth. He's the guy who wears the pants. Hats off to the pants. Guys like GEDS too. Stand up guys, lke that. These are the guys who should take their belts off and bring the other guys down a peg or two.

I don't claim to be one of the good 'uns. The rest of us here are mostly taking a seat when it comes to being stand up guys. But, I'm smart, see. Yep, I'll say it again. One time. I'm smart, see. And, I can detect high level humanity in others. Two time. I can be a righteous A-Hole. Truth. But, there's some of ya'll here that so effortlessly bring out the inner rectum in me. Why is that? That's because some of ya'll wear your inner rectum so proudly out on your sleeves. Conceal that schitt and watch how quickly it disappears in others.

QUOTE (Selma Shields @ Oct 5 2010, 02:10 AM)
My apologies to snowdogged...There's so many tags here, that earlier, I must of confused his words with some of the nastier SOBs at TRF, dudes like RushRevisited, Bog and GeddyRulz...Those are just some nasty, mean-spirited SOBs, those guys...full of malicious, maligned, hateful hate inside. It'll gnarl ya all up like Bog's wife nose if ya let it. Or, turn ya head into a Spanish Armada helmet, like with what happened to GeddyRulz after the accident.

If snowdogged is actually feeling those words he just delivered (and only he knows that fo' sho'), then HE'S the ONE most deserving of the Big Boy pants here at TRF. Snowdogged is all grows up, and most deserving of all beautiful babies henceforth. He's the guy who wears the pants. Hats off to the pants. Guys like GEDS too. Stand up guys, lke that. These are the guys who should take their belts off and bring the other guys down a peg or two.

I don't claim to be one of the good 'uns. The rest of us here are mostly taking a seat when it comes to being stand up guys. But, I'm smart, see. Yep, I'll say it again. One time. I'm smart, see. And, I can detect high level humanity in others. Two time. I can be a righteous A-Hole. Truth. But, there's some of ya'll here that so effortlessly bring out the inner rectum in me. Why is that? That's because some of ya'll wear your inner rectum so proudly out on your sleeves. Conceal that schitt and watch how quickly it disappears in others.

Is the only board you have this kind of trouble on? Have you been banned/suspended/run off from any others?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 5 2010, 02:49 AM)
Is the only board you have this kind of trouble on? Have you been banned/suspended/run off from any others?

Is what the who? Listen, man. I love you. You see all this? All this schitt you have to contend with here. It's not your fault. Ya know that? Look at me, son. It's not your fault. I know. It's not your fault. I know. No, no, you don't. It's not your fault. I know. It's not your fault. All right. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Don't phuck with me. It's not your fault. Don't phuck with me all right? Don't phuck with me, Sean. Not you. It's not your fault...It's not your fault...Oh God....Oh God, I'm so sorry...

QUOTE (Selma Shields @ Oct 5 2010, 04:05 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 5 2010, 02:49 AM)

Is what the who? Listen, man. I love you. You see all this? All this schitt you have to contend with here. It's not your fault. Ya know that? Look at me, son. It's not your fault. I know. It's not your fault. I know. No, no, you don't. It's not your fault. I know. It's not your fault. All right. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Don't phuck with me. It's not your fault. Don't phuck with me all right? Don't phuck with me, Sean. Not you. It's not your fault...It's not your fault...Oh God....Oh God, I'm so sorry...

All this because your caption didn't get picked? You call this intelligence?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 4 2010, 11:19 PM)

Thanks Janie

Post of the year.

This game is played every day, and has been going strong for almost six years. We're on our third version of it! If people didn't like the way it was played or weren't having fun with it, it wouldn't have lasted this long.

I consider myself to be as good as anyone who has ever played this game, and I can give two shits when I lose. atickhum.gif

I'm not coming to the Caption thread anymore.

No one is playing the game. It's turned into childish and petty arguments. I'm not wasting my time with this bullshittt.

Goodbye.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 5 2010, 08:37 AM)

No one is playing the game.  It's turned into childish and petty arguments.  I'm not wasting my time with this bullshittt.

Goodbye.

I don't blame you for feeling that way. This thread has been completely derailed in the last week. But after today this thread WILL return to normal. We will see to it.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 5 2010, 08:37 AM)

No one is playing the game. It's turned into childish and petty arguments. I'm not wasting my time with this bullshittt.

Goodbye.

Thank you for your cry baby post. smile.gif

Bye. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 4 2010, 11:19 PM)

Thanks Janie

Post of the year.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the "heads up" PM 73, I apologize for taking so damn long. ya see, life happened while masturbator, salma pantyshields, naturalfailureatlife101 whatever the hell this **nt wants to be called was just puking up the fun thread that "Caption" is, life was happening to me.

My wife..(and trust me, if you were within 3 feet of me..you scumbag...)was admitted to the hospital for surgery yesterday, spent the whole day waiting for the outcome, thank god she's fine. Get home at 9pm to find the house dark. Did she give the elec co. $100 just to keep the wolf at bay like we agreed? Guess not...it's frickin cold, dark and the animals were freaking out, all inside wondering where Mommy is, where's Daddy...feedin time etc. I'm tripping over them to feed them and myself. I slept alone in our bed for the first time ever, and without phone, electric, heat nada. Bright and early wakeup though on my celly 7:30 to begin taking care of business. Got parts I'd need to fix what the Elec co rep wanted done AND woke the wife to ask for assistance moneywise...eating humble pie along the way..,

OK so I get back after visiting her today to find ELECTRIC'S ON I fire up EVERYTHING...look thru the fridge and toss out thawed food in the freezer...go to use the phone

it's dead...cable too??? I call Time Warner and guess what...they want money. She paid for the electric from her hospital bed, am I about to ask her to pay the cable bill? (The only reason for this is because I'm paid Thursday, they're shutoff yesterday and today) Hell no...I agonized for 2 hours over this. Do I incur extra over draft fees, and make her angry at me for doing the cash advance thru my bank AND keep her happy when she comes back home...

On our anniversary...5 years of a real roller coaster ride thanks to me and my dumb ass shit

Or do I sit on my hands do nothing and she comes home to pay the effing cable bill too

Happy Anniversary honey...5 years I hope to hell you can put up with me a couple more!

I paid the cable bill get here and I find THIS f*cker talking shit? What an idiot. I KNOW he can't do this IRL, so he can trash talk here, and hide in his Mom's basement...at 34 years of age right mo fo? Does she still take out your peepee soaked mattresses too?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gN134VSK2NY/S2QiCqmnw5I/AAAAAAAABI4/aWHSuYToFQE/s320/bed+wetting.jpg

Anyway why are we here? To have some fun...and i gotta tell u there were a couple really good ones here, but when the board owner says

Post of the year? Yep, that says it all

Locator? Masturbator?

Panty Shields? molten baclava? Inyourendo101? Notta f*ckin chance

snowdogged take it!

PS to Workaholic Man? If you quit the asshole wins...

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Thanks Bob! I'm glad your wife is okay! Now, let's leave that loser out of it from now on and if he signs up under a different name, I'm sure we can count on the mods/admins to put a quick end to it.

Try this one.

http://www.thekatzes.com/galleries/zambia/images/looking%20over%20victoria%20falls.jpg