Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Oct 2 2010, 05:20 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image/17540_spoiled-photos-7_123_74lo.jpg

Little did Bowser know that Princess was waiting for him with a real sledgehammer.....not a cartoon one....

The official report said that the fat cells extracted from Bob's wife's ass were initially intended as support for her thin and lifeless lips. She had always felt inferior while viewing pictures of stars, like Eva Mendes and Liv Tyler, and sought to boost her confidence through a seemingly simple, cosmetic procedure.

But, after time passed, the fat cells had seeped on through the walls of the Septum, eventually settling and thence rendering this mangled, phallic-like appendage seen before you now in all its twisted glory. At first, Bob was saddened by his wife's newfound deformity. He felt the darn thing encroaching upon him at the dinner table, felt it sizing him up in the TV room. He thought it to be buckled and contorted, gnarled and grotesque. Was it looking to suffocate him in his sleep? How could he be absolutely sure it wasn't?

But, after weeks of exposure to his wife's new protuberance in the only place that really mattered, the Master Bedroom, Bob began to come around some. Bog began to see things from a different, better angle. The view from over his shoulder was utterly transending. What was earlier seen as an unwanted appurtenance, an entity out for only malicious ends, had now morphed into an indespensable 'bridge' between himself and his wife...and, something, which, at this very moment was dancing around proudly, smack dab right there in his very own ends. The lil' fella had found a home...a dark, stank, snug, and cavernous playland.

Now Bob, his little lady, and their new housemate are Livin' Large. It looks like Bob continues to enjoy the Big Lift he gets from his new, lil' buddy. This Christmas it'll be a sleigh full of Confidence and a sack full of Pride for Bob. So, enjoy the type of 'natural male enhancement' that can only be achieved through a freakish, out-patient, surgical procedure like this one. Try Menzyte today.

QUOTE (Selma Shields @ Oct 4 2010, 01:24 PM)
The official report said that the fat cells extracted from Bob's wife's ass were initially intended as support for her thin and lifeless lips.  She had always felt inferior while viewing pictures of stars, like  Eva Mendes and Liv Tyler, and sought to boost her confidence through a seemingly simple, cosmetic procedure. 

But, after time passed, the fat cells had seeped on through the walls of the Septum, eventually settling and thence rendering this mangled, phallic-like appendage seen before you now in all its twisted glory.  At first, Bob was saddened by his wife's newfound deformity.  He felt the darn thing encroaching upon him at the dinner table, felt it sizing him up in the TV room.  He thought it to be buckled and contorted, gnarled and grotesque. Was it looking to suffocate him in his sleep?  How could he be absolutely sure it wasn't?

But, after weeks of exposure to his wife's new protuberance in the only place that really mattered, the Master Bedroom, Bob began to come around some.  Bog began to see things from a different, better angle.  The view from over his shoulder was utterly transending.  What was earlier seen as an unwanted appurtenance, an entity out for only malicious ends, had now morphed into an indespensable 'bridge' between himself and his wife...and, something, which, at this very moment was dancing around proudly, smack dab right there in his very own ends.  The lil' fella had found a home...a dark, stank, snug, and cavernous playland.

Now Bob, his little lady, and their new housemate are Livin' Large.  It looks like Bob continues to enjoy the Big Lift he gets from his new, lil' buddy. This Christmas it'll be a sleigh full of Confidence and a sack full of Pride for Bob.  So, enjoy the type of 'natural male enhancement' that can only be achieved through a freakish, out-patient, surgical procedure like this one.  Try Menzyte today.

Welcome to the board, Selma! That's quite a long caption you have there. Maybe try and keep them shorter like your second one. That way you'll have more of a chance at winning.

The last guy who tried doing long, over-thought, overly-detailed captions almost never won because his longass captions weren't funny. Hopefully, you can learn from his mistakes. wink.gif

And make sure you check out our New World Women section. I'm sure you'll fit right in. smile.gif

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 4 2010, 12:44 PM)
The last guy who tried doing long, over-thought, overly-detailed captions almost never won because his longass captions weren't funny. Hopefully, you can learn from his mistakes. wink.gif

Thanks, 1-0-0-1. I was reading along, and, to me at least, it didn't seem the case was that the guy's larger contribs weren't funny, but that they weren't 'understood' by the same exact small group of members who couldn't grasp his philosophy either...Seemed to always be the same people. I really don't think it was a reflection on the humor itself at all, but rather the reader. Since it also seems that really no one here thinks that the other person is funny when prompted and put on the spot. It costs too much internally to part with that sorta praise to another individual, be it an outsider or peer.

QUOTE (Selma Shields @ Oct 4 2010, 02:53 PM)

Thanks, 1-0-0-1. I was reading along, and, to me at least, it didn't seem the case was that the guy's larger contribs weren't funny, but that they weren't 'understood' by the same exact small group of members who couldn't grasp his philosophy either...Seemed to always be the same people. I really don't think it was a reflection on the humor itself at all, but rather the reader. Since it also seems that really no one here thinks that the other person is funny when prompted and put on the spot. It costs too much internally to part with that sorta praise to another individual, be it an outsider or peer.

You seem to understand our friend locator pretty well...we might have to hook you up with him. wub.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 4 2010, 02:59 PM)

You seem to understand our friend locator pretty well...we might have to hook you up with him. wub.gif

and were off...

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 4 2010, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 4 2010, 02:59 PM)

and were off...

Yep, we're known for our hookups, aren't we? Looks like Selma and locator are neighbors -- I'm sensing a love connection here. Something tells me they wouldn't be hurting for dinner conversation. wink.gif