Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

I can just here Bob biting his tongue on that last post...So, I'll go and do what he wouldn't do in this situation...Get a little joy from liviing vicariously through this, Bog...None of my entries had anything to do with Priests at The Temples Of Syrinx...I'm now wondering if Goob even reads posts other than his own, he's so self absorbed.

Goob, you've never actually 'laughed aloud' at anyone's entry here, EV-ER...If you did, you'd be a phuckin' mental patient, locked in a closet somewhere, you Oregonian turdball...This game is not that sort of medium, not even in the least...Be truthful to yourself and others here, at least once....It comes across so cheezy when you say that you're laughing out loud, and then you come and say the complete opposit.

In our PM's, you've made it quite obvious that you're completely unable to detect quality or humour in any other person here, on any level...of course, other than yourself. That, I'll give ya. I gave you several opportunities to point towards something, anything that you thought was funny on this thread and couldn't do it...You've removed yourself from this game time and again because others wouldn't or couldn't acknowledge that your storyboard contribs were any good...But, ya see that my tactics are a lil' different than yours, huh?

And, it's the same schitt with you clowns, only the year has changed...As once again, one-dimensional obviousness and simplicity of mind wins out every single time over actual inventiveness, craft and creativity...I sit here and watch, time and time again, people actually reward banality, uninventiveness and stupidity on every single round since I been watching along from way back in June. Some of ya'll are humorless, small and simple-minded men...Ya know that, don't cha? You know WHO ya'll are. I definitely would not presume to be speaking to ALL in this manner, that's for sure...I'm sorry to those who's buzz I've ruined by doing this. But, this thread is only an ego-massage session, not a competition.

There's no way I can believe, no way that I can be convinced with the evidence in such plain sight, that people here are actually picking these 'winning entries' out of anything other than sheer spite, and a hardcore reluctance to part with deserving praise even where its due. The wins here are literally on the level of some Elementary School class' fingerpainting class...This thread and the kingpins around it amount to nothing more than an afternoon whack off session for frail egos. How can I win so many of these rounds at other sites, but be locked out here entirely? I just doesn't jibe with reason, man.

And everyone has their little quirks, indeed...Myself included, I'll admit...I can't tolerate stupidity, and have a boiling point for it...Thusly, you get THIS explosion....BUT, 1-0-0-1 tailors his entries to the EGO of each player who's currently in the JUDGE's chair, as per his own words on the subject...He knows precisely how to give those lill' ego strokes when he detects someone cravin' 'em...And, Gary thinks that every player here is completely humorless, other than himself, of course...Btw, Gar, I just sent off a batch of your PMs about how 'unfunny' 1-0-0-1 is to his PM box...Probably reading through the bulk of 'em right now...

See ya later, phuckjoints...So, phuckin' threatened you guys are by outsiders and ideas bigger and better than your own...So f'n threatened are SOME of the males here by outsider's ideas...Can't even ackowledge the worth of another person...By some of your language, it would kill you to do so. Go suck the old, grey balls of Jimmy Carter, you britches! No, but seriously, have some good, rich, eventful lives full of depth of meaning...I'd hate for something 'petty' like this to come between us...Truly...If you guys want, I'll still stick around after closing hour and watch you dudes jag off each other's egos behind the mail trucks, like we used to do back in seminary...You guys are the best...See ya...Kisses.

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 28 2010, 07:16 PM)
I can just here Bob biting his tongue on that last post...So, I'll go and do what he wouldn't do in this situation...Get a little joy from liviing vicariously through this, Bog...None of my entries had anything to do with Priests at The Temples Of Syrinx...I'm now wondering if Goob even reads posts other than his own, he's so self absorbed.

Goob, you've never actually 'laughed aloud' at anyone's entry here, EV-ER...If you did, you'd be a phuckin' mental patient, locked in a closet somewhere, you Oregonian turdball...This game is not that sort of medium, not even in the least...Be truthful to yourself and others here, at least once....It comes across so cheezy when you say that you're laughing out loud, and then you come and say the complete opposit.

In our PM's, you've made it quite obvious that you're completely unable to detect quality or humour in any other person here, on any level...of course, other than yourself.  That, I'll give ya.  I gave you several opportunities to point towards something, anything that you thought was funny on this thread and couldn't do it...You've removed yourself from this game time and again because others wouldn't  or couldn't acknowledge that your storyboard contribs were any good...But, ya see that my tactics are a lil' different than yours, huh?

And, it's the same schitt with you clowns, only the year has changed...As once again, one-dimensional obviousness and simplicity of mind wins out every single time over actual inventiveness, craft and creativity...I sit here and watch, time and time again, people actually reward banality, uninventiveness and stupidity on every single round since I been watching along from way back in June.  Some of ya'll are humorless, small and simple-minded men...Ya know that, don't cha?  You know WHO ya'll are. I definitely would not presume to be speaking to ALL in this manner, that's for sure...I'm sorry to those who's buzz I've ruined by doing this. But, this thread is only an ego-massage session, not a competition.

There's no way I can believe, no way that I can be convinced with the evidence in such plain sight, that people here are actually picking these 'winning entries' out of anything other than sheer spite, and a hardcore reluctance to part with deserving praise even where its due.  The wins here are literally on the level of some Elementary School class' fingerpainting class...This thread and the kingpins around it amount to nothing more than an afternoon whack off session for frail egos.  How can I win so many of these rounds at other sites, but be locked out here entirely?  I just doesn't jibe with reason, man.

And everyone has their little quirks, indeed...Myself included, I'll admit...I can't tolerate stupidity, and have a boiling point for it...Thusly, you get THIS explosion....BUT, 1-0-0-1 tailors his entries to the EGO of each player who's currently in the JUDGE's chair, as per his own words on the subject...He knows precisely how to give those lill' ego strokes when he detects someone cravin' 'em...And, Gary thinks that every player here is completely humorless, other than himself, of course...Btw, Gar, I just sent off a batch of your PMs about how 'unfunny' 1-0-0-1 is to his PM box...Probably reading through the bulk of 'em right now...

See ya later, phuckjoints...So, phuckin' threatened you guys are by outsiders and  ideas bigger and better than your own...So f'n threatened are SOME of the males here by outsider's ideas...Can't even ackowledge the worth of another person...By some of your language, it would kill you to do so.  Go suck the old, grey balls of Jimmy Carter, you britches!  No, but seriously, have some good, rich, eventful lives full of depth of meaning...I'd hate for something 'petty' like this to come between us...Truly...If you guys want, I'll still  stick around after closing hour and watch you dudes jag off each other's egos behind the mail trucks, like we used to do back in seminary...You guys are the best...See ya...Kisses.

FWIW, my words and thoughts are not accurately represented here at all. There are half truths, and most of my thoughts were twisted with many assumptions and falsehoods made, often based on comments taken out of context. They reflect the views of the writer of this post and not me. There is a lot of projection here. Just so we're clear.

And also FWIW, you do not have permission to start quoting me from any private messages. They're called private for a reason.

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 28 2010, 10:16 PM)

In our PM's, you've made it quite obvious that you're completely unable to detect quality or humour in any other person here, on any level...of course, other than yourself. That, I'll give ya. I gave you several opportunities to point towards something, anything that you thought was funny on this thread and couldn't do it...You've removed yourself from this game time and again because others wouldn't or couldn't acknowledge that your storyboard contribs were any good...But, ya see that my tactics are a lil' different than yours, huh?

And, it's the same schitt with you clowns, only the year has changed...As once again, one-dimensional obviousness and simplicity of mind wins out every single time over actual inventiveness, craft and creativity...I sit here and watch, time and time again, people actually reward banality, uninventiveness and stupidity on every single round since I been watching along from way back in June. Some of ya'll are humorless, small and simple-minded men...Ya know that, don't cha? You know WHO ya'll are. I definitely would not presume to be speaking to ALL in this manner, that's for sure...I'm sorry to those who's buzz I've ruined by doing this. But, this thread is only an ego-massage session, not a competition.

There's no way I can believe, no way that I can be convinced with the evidence in such plain sight, that people here are actually picking these 'winning entries' out of anything other than sheer spite, and a hardcore reluctance to part with deserving praise even where its due. The wins here are literally on the level of some Elementary School class' fingerpainting class...This thread and the kingpins around it amount to nothing more than an afternoon whack off session for frail egos. How can I win so many of these rounds at other sites, but be locked out here entirely? I just doesn't jibe with reason, man.

See ya later, phuckjoints...So, phuckin' threatened you guys are by outsiders and ideas bigger and better than your own...So f'n threatened are SOME of the males here by outsider's ideas...Can't even ackowledge the worth of another person...By some of your language, it would kill you to do so. Go suck the old, grey balls of Jimmy Carter, you britches! No, but seriously, have some good, rich, eventful lives full of depth of meaning...I'd hate for something 'petty' like this to come between us...Truly...If you guys want, I'll still stick around after closing hour and watch you dudes jag off each other's egos behind the mail trucks, like we used to do back in seminary...You guys are the best...See ya...Kisses.

^ they can cure this now with meds. that is all.

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 28 2010, 09:16 PM)

That's his best caption yet!

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 28 2010, 11:30 PM)
Have a go all. tongue.gif
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/6cylrider98/funnykid.jpg

uuggghh what a f*ckin night. Some asshole thinks he's f*ckin doin me a favor by putting words in my mouth and saying I'm biting my tongue. Ya know it only MAKES me wanna read through his shit to see if there's anymore bullshit and lies about me, so I do. Their they're and there misused about 10 times each, makes me wanna puke when I see the English language misused and abused like a redheaded bastard stepchild. Misspellings too! Oh the humanity, I was so pissed off I snapped a Number 2 pencil and got a splinter in my f*ckin eye. Can I at least got a Macallan chaser with this cheap shit you're layin on me bro? Thanks!

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Sep 28 2010, 10:30 PM)
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/6cylrider98/funnykid.jpg

Mr. Magoo is about to go on his first bender....

What the HELL?! I said I wanted freaking sharks with freaking laser beams on their freaking heads! Where did you get "beer" out of that?!

QUOTE (thelocator @ Sep 28 2010, 10:16 PM)

In our PM's, you've made it quite obvious that you're completely unable to detect quality or humour in any other person here, on any level...of course, other than yourself.  That, I'll give ya.  I gave you several opportunities to point towards something, anything that you thought was funny on this thread and couldn't do it...You've removed yourself from this game time and again because others wouldn't  or couldn't acknowledge that your storyboard contribs were any good...But, ya see that my tactics are a lil' different than yours, huh?

And, it's the same schitt with you clowns, only the year has changed...As once again, one-dimensional obviousness and simplicity of mind wins out every single time over actual inventiveness, craft and creativity...I sit here and watch, time and time again, people actually reward banality, uninventiveness and stupidity on every single round since I been watching along from way back in June.  Some of ya'll are humorless, small and simple-minded men...Ya know that, don't cha?  You know WHO ya'll are. I definitely would not presume to be speaking to ALL in this manner, that's for sure...I'm sorry to those who's buzz I've ruined by doing this. But, this thread is only an ego-massage session, not a competition.

There's no way I can believe, no way that I can be convinced with the evidence in such plain sight, that people here are actually picking these 'winning entries' out of anything other than sheer spite, and a hardcore reluctance to part with deserving praise even where its due.  The wins here are literally on the level of some Elementary School class' fingerpainting class...This thread and the kingpins around it amount to nothing more than an afternoon whack off session for frail egos.  How can I win so many of these rounds at other sites, but be locked out here entirely?  I just doesn't jibe with reason, man.

See ya later, phuckjoints...So, phuckin' threatened you guys are by outsiders and  ideas bigger and better than your own...So f'n threatened are SOME of the males here by outsider's ideas...Can't even ackowledge the worth of another person...By some of your language, it would kill you to do so.  Go suck the old, grey balls of Jimmy Carter, you britches!  No, but seriously, have some good, rich, eventful lives full of depth of meaning...I'd hate for something 'petty' like this to come between us...Truly...If you guys want, I'll still  stick around after closing hour and watch you dudes jag off each other's egos behind the mail trucks, like we used to do back in seminary...You guys are the best...See ya...Kisses.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/SGfA0fg-q4I/AAAAAAAAAqM/DgW330a-J3I/s1600/Internet%2BTough%2BGuy%2Bwww.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.com%2Bdemotivational%2Bposters%2Bmotivational%2Bposter%2Bfunny.jpg