I'm Going To Commit The "Crime Of The Century"

RUSHHEAD666

I must say as much as I love this band they truly only have two masterpieces. "Crime" and "Breakfast."

And the rest is bullshit!!

Oh, no...Crisis? What Crisis? and Even in the Quietest Moments are both strong albums. They may not be masterpieces, no, but they're far from shite. They're very good albums.

What about all that honky tonk piano??

:P

I've never thought of it as honky tonk...but I can understand that that sound of theirs, which is very distinct, could be sort of an acquired taste.

I like the eponymous debut. It's proggishly quirky.
  • Like 2

I must say as much as I love this band they truly only have two masterpieces. "Crime" and "Breakfast."

Oh, no...Crisis? What Crisis? and Even in the Quietest Moments are both strong albums. They may not be masterpieces, no, but they're far from shite. They're very good albums.

I've never thought of it as honky tonk...but I can understand that that sound of theirs, which is very distinct, could be sort of an acquired taste.

Agreed! With the tattooed tits on the cover?

Banned in the USA.

Of course.

• Like 1

That's one album of theirs that I've never heard. But I think "proggishly quirky" could describe Supertramp pretty well in general. I love 'em.

• Like 1

Agreed! With the tattooed tits on the cover?

Banned in the USA.

Of course.

You are thinking of "Indelibly Stamped" The debut has a rose that forms a woman's face.

http://eil.com/images/main/Supertramp+Supertramp+537426.jpg

That's one album of theirs that I've never heard. But I think "proggishly quirky" could describe Supertramp pretty well in general. I love 'em.

I had it on cassette back in the day. I tossed all those in a move ten years ago, though...