Name that car

ILSnwdog

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what it is, but I kind of quit playing because google's latest image search makes it too easy. I used to enjoy the hunt guessing, narrowing it down searching endless pics until I found it. And I don't have the wherewithal to not use the google feature. comp26.gif But it is a good one for sure.

QUOTE (hunter @ Jul 28 2012, 12:03 PM)
I know what it is, but I kind of quit playing because google's latest image search makes it too easy. I used to enjoy the hunt guessing, narrowing it down searching endless pics until I found it. And I don't have the wherewithal to not use the google feature. comp26.gif But it is a good one for sure.

Nobody else knows, so spill it and post something else! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Aug 12 2012, 06:38 AM)
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/6cylrider98/009-1-1.jpg
had to fix the pic alittle.

Had to fix the pic? confused13.gif Did you add a hood emblem or that funny face on that dude in the back ground?

That's lookin' like a 59 Cheylser MC series, the grill and lights match, however, that emblem is funny.. cool10.gif

very close Tull is a 59 Chyslr, New yorker in fact. You are up. The guy lives near me, and has had it from when he was in HS.LOL

bekloppt.gif Howdy There.. Has been some time now and this thread has been a blast since I found this forum. 653.gif

Anyway today at work this pulled in... What is it?

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2lmkuw3.jpg

Was cool we had about a 100 old race cars on a tour, got to talk with the driver of this one.