New Ace Ventura...

ALifeson85

Yep, thats RIGHT! I heard that Ace Ventura 3 is in the works...but Jim Carrey will NOT return as Ace! WHO THE HELL ELSE CAN PULL-OFF THAT ROLE LIKE HE DID!?!?! confused13.gif mad.gif The ONLY other person i can see playing Ace besides Jim Carrey is the comedian Dane Cook...for those who have heard/seen him...first off, he's freakin HILARIOUS, also he looks and acts ALOT like Jim Carrey, and I can easily see him play Ace Ventura. But I doubt Dane Cook will play Ace, either.

This movie is just gonna be plain terrible. Hopefully it will just be a "direct to video/dvd" release.

-Matt

Ace ventura #1 was one of my favorite movies of all time. lol.......The second one I turned off half way through, it wasn't near as good as the first one IMO.

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 25 2005, 02:27 PM)
Ace ventura #1 was one of my favorite movies of all time. lol.......The second one I turned off half way through, it wasn't near as good as the first one IMO.

See I'm always the oddball, I liked the second way way more, The hippo! icon_really_happy_guy.gif I split my gut everytime I see that scene! And the "If I don't finish my meditation a get "cranky" laugh.gif

Carrey's a riot, I really like Liar Liar too. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 24 2005, 11:41 PM)
The ONLY other person i can see playing Ace besides Jim Carrey is the comedian Dane Cook...for those who have heard/seen him...first off, he's freakin HILARIOUS, also he looks and acts ALOT like Jim Carrey, and I can easily see him play Ace Ventura.

Dane Cook is hysterical. His bit about all the little rituals in a Sunday Catholic mass is very funny. He's got tons of energy, but I'm not sure he'd make a good "Ace."