Funny things about Rush

tangy

QUOTE (tangy @ Jan 6 2010, 11:57 AM)
What things about Rush do you find to be funny?

Discuss any and all things rush related that make you laugh/smile.

neils face and alexs hair.

neil looks like hes been punched really hard and alex has a bap on his head laugh.gif

How about the picture of them on the back cover of Grace Under Pressure? Neil looks menacing but with a rat tail and then there's Geddy's mullet.

Alex looks fine in that pic though. I have to say that since I tried emulating that very look with my black Members Only jacket and hair parted on the side.

QUOTE (tel @ Jan 6 2010, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Jan 6 2010, 11:57 AM)
What things about Rush do you find to be funny?

Discuss any and all things rush related that make you laugh/smile.

neils face and alexs hair.

neil looks like hes been punched really hard and alex has a bap on his head laugh.gif

Geddy's nose? laugh.gif

There's this one pic where Alex and Geddy are wearing blue eyeshadow... this always makes me laugh my a** off. Also the various pics where they all look like they had too much cool10.gif .

And during Closer the the Heart on the ESL video, where Ged and Al "touch" each others faces or something... so funny.

And many of the things Neil writes in his books. Like how he "shoots" the squirrels that get to close to his bird feeding station... rofl3.gif

Peart's ever-growing gin blossom. biggrin.gif

There's that scene in the S&A MVI release of them having an exterior photo shoot done and they end the session when Geddy whips out a pocket digital and snaps one of those "self" pictures of the three of them...and it's a great shot. They start cracking up...and their laughs are pretty infectious.

No shit, folks...all music aside, I'd LOVE to simply hang out with these guys one night and eat and drink wine...and listen to stories. They'd never have to pick up an instrument or say one word about music and I'd be fine with that.

I think it's funny they rank S&A up with M.P.

laugh.gif

As far as I know this has not been confirmed, but in the S&A MVI there's the scene where the three of them are strolling through the woods and start cracking up.

Supposedly Alex had interrupted the lovely natural setting by farting really loudly. Again, I don't know if it's true, but I want it to be. cool.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 6 2010, 03:43 PM)
As far as I know this has not been confirmed, but in the S&A MVI there's the scene where the three of them are strolling through the woods and start cracking up.

Supposedly Alex had interrupted the lovely natural setting by farting really loudly. Again, I don't know if it's true, but I want it to be. cool.gif

Haha, Thats funny!!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Yep, it's true

The first time I heard Geddy, I thought he was a female singer.

Osage

Yes, that happened.

QUOTE (hektur @ Jan 6 2010, 04:25 PM)
The pictures on the back of their first album are pretty hilarious.

Ever see the back of 2112 ? laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 6 2010, 03:26 PM)
laugh.gif

That's what they say now. We're all proud of our children when they're babies. Eventually we realize what a monster we created. z7shysterical.gif

I'm betting that in about twenty years, they'll compare it more to Caress of Steel, because THEY don't like Caress of Steel. I mean... i love CoS, but they don't. It won't take long before they realize that Snakes was a piece of crap. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 6 2010, 04:50 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 6 2010, 03:26 PM)
laugh.gif

That's what they say now. We're all proud of our children when they're babies. Eventually we realize what a monster we created. z7shysterical.gif

I'm betting that in about twenty years, they'll compare it more to Caress of Steel, because THEY don't like Caress of Steel. I mean... i love CoS, but they don't. It won't take long before they realize that Snakes was a piece of crap. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Amen................ trink39.gif

Archived