Bonds hints he might miss season

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 27 2005, 12:36 AM)
All I know is I have opening day tickets to the Pirates game., 20 rows directly behind home plate in the lower level. And in my book, that rules.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Do you remember any of the Pirate players of the 70's. They had some "great teams". I wub.gif baseball then. Dodgers, Pirates, Reds, Giants ect... It was such a GREAT TIME FOR BASEBALL yes.gif yes.gif

troutman trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/105_0503.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great times indeed Troutman, i was a Dodger fan back then ( before the Blue Jays took flight ) Garvey, Cey, Lopes, Russel on the infield with the likes of Reggie Smith, Rick Monday, Bill Buckner and others roaming the outfield. Baseball seemed so innocent back then compared to now. Hopefully in the not to distant future in can recapture some of that luster. trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Mar 27 2005, 01:35 AM)
All I know is I have opening day tickets to the Pirates game., 20 rows directly behind home plate in the lower level. And in my book, that rules.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Do you remember any of the Pirate players of the 70's. They had some "great teams". I wub.gif baseball then. Dodgers, Pirates, Reds, Giants ect... It was such a GREAT TIME FOR BASEBALL yes.gif yes.gif

troutman trink39.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/105_0503.jpg

Yes, I remember when Stargell and Dave Parker hit back to back in the late 70's, now that was a good combo there. I remember Kent Tekulve, Jim Bibby, and John Candelaria (how can anyone forget him?) ...John Milner, Ed Ott, Frank Taveras, Rennie Stennett. Bill Robinson......I remember that team well..... I loved that era. trink39.gif

Must be nice

All I know is I have opening day tickets to the Pirates game., 20 rows directly behind home plate in the lower level. And in my book, that rules. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Make sure you buy at least a few beers for you and your buddies and and enjoy a nice chili dog and buy one for each of your buddies too trink39.gif

Nothing like a good afternoon/evening out in the park 653.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Mar 27 2005, 06:23 PM)

Make sure you buy at least a few beers for you and your buddies and and enjoy a nice chili dog and buy one for each of your buddies too trink39.gif

He says hes goin alone .he'll be surround by all strangers sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 27 2005, 06:44 PM)

I'd go to the game alone. Just always have to end up buying beers for the strangers if they get too talkative. trink39.gif

People behind me offered me a slice of pizza once because they couldn't finish the thing!

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Mar 27 2005, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 27 2005, 06:44 PM)

I'd go to the game alone. Just always have to end up buying beers for the strangers if they get too talkative. trink39.gif

People behind me offered me a slice of pizza once because they couldn't finish the thing!

Most of my friends will be at work on a monday afternoon at 1pm. Most people I know are all Reds fans in this area, they prolly wouldn't want to go to Pittsburgh to see a game so I don't mind going alone. I make friends pretty quick. cool.gif

Archived