Football talk

Indica

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 22 2004, 05:34 PM)
Auburn is 11-0!  Great season...they'll be playing Tennessee in the SEC Championship game in two weeks.  Hopefully they'll win, but will more than likely meet the Big East or ACC champ in the Sugar Bowl...although they deserve to play for the national championship...

smile.gif

Hey GG they still have a chance to play for the Big Prize! Just have to pray either USC lose to Notre Dame or hope Oklahoma loses their Big 12 championship gamee (though I highly doubt it)..also USC has to play ULCA next week as well...Hey it's college football and the BCS standings are very close...anything could happen! You're right Auburn's got a great team and deserve a shot at the Big Prize!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEC Championship game, this Saturday, Atlanta, Georgia - Auburn vs. Tennessee

WAR EAGLE!!!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 2 2004, 04:31 PM)

WAR EAGLE!!!

Perfect season. SEC Champs. Beat 4 teams who won at least 9 games. Won big road games in the toughest conference in the country.

It just ain't fair, is it, GG? no.gif

I'll cry in my coffee for ya, and your Tigers. I always admired their program "up there".

QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 5 2004, 10:58 PM)

WAR EAGLE!!!

Perfect season. SEC Champs. Beat 4 teams who won at least 9 games. Won big road games in the toughest conference in the country.

I'll cry in my coffee for ya, and your Tigers. I always admired their program "up there".

No fair is right.....BCS is a load of rice! The thing is all 3 teams deserve to play for the championship....just another year that proves a playoff system is needed

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 6 2004, 01:07 AM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Dec 5 2004, 10:58 PM)

WAR EAGLE!!!

No fair is right.....BCS is a load of rice! The thing is all 3 teams deserve to play for the championship....just another year that proves a playoff system is needed

Hmm.......? A three-team football game......... I wonder if it could be done?(pondering) icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Actually, I think it's time for a playoff system. Just stop the hypocrisy about griping over athletes missing a few more classes and institute some sort of playoff.

Archived