Looks Like xx-entrenue-xx has returned ph34r.gif

oh yeaaa i remember that dood rofl3.gif

didnt he post his pic on that other board?? LOL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 21 2005, 09:23 PM)
mad.gif I hate when peeps come into our house and post this kind of garbage! mad.gif

Damn, I missed it, what did I miss, what did I miss? Someone PM me what was said you got me all curious now. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 21 2005, 10:06 PM)
mad.gif I hate when peeps come into our house and post this kind of garbage! mad.gif

Damn, I missed it, what did I miss, what did I miss? Someone PM me what was said you got me all curious now. laugh.gif

You missed the most disgusting display of immaturity and VILENESS I've seen in a while. I didn't see it all, but I got the idea.

What a HELMET.

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 21 2005, 11:06 PM)

Just an troll that was easily taken care of. Nothing out of the ordinary.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Mar 21 2005, 08:58 PM)
People that come onto the board, thats family orientated, and starts posting smutty rice. Trying to bring the board down...

I personally wasn't aware that this was a family orientated forum. confused13.gif

I think that you can go to any grade school in America and hear way worse things than you see or read on this board to be honest. A child would have to be aweful sheltered to not hear a few curse words here and there. I know I did when I was a child. confused13.gif

This is the first I heard that this was family orientated. Sorry but it's true.

I don't think we've ever "officially" said family oriented. We've just tried to stay aware of the fact that minors post and read here.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Mar 21 2005, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Mar 21 2005, 09:03 PM)
Looks Like xx-entrenue-xx has returned ph34r.gif

oh yeaaa i remember that dood rofl3.gif

didnt he post his pic on that other board?? LOL

Uh-oh. SSShhhhhhh. I remember him from the other board. I'm the one who started the petition to get 'em banned.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

[*] When you laugh with someone and then someone questions your intelligence just for laughing, it's especially bad when the person insulting your intelligence is a dumbass.

People that sit at a four way stop and don't signal, then honk at you because you're going ahead and they were turning. (This is worsened if they are on a cell phone!)

1. Drivers who just HAAVVVEEE to pull out in front of you (when there are obviously NO OTHER cars behind you) and then proceed to drive 30 miles per hour.

2. People in the grocery store who LEAVE THEIR FRIGGIN' CARTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE while looking at the shelf!!

Starz movie channel and their penchant for putting up ads during a movie for their latest medieval/gladiator/whatever series on the bottom of the screen, and also interrupting the closing credits with them. Starz is a premium movie channel that I pay extra for, so I shouldn't be seeing ads until after the movie is over!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 3 2011, 01:31 PM)
Starz movie channel and their penchant for putting up ads during a movie for their latest medieval/gladiator/whatever series on the bottom of the screen, and also interrupting the closing credits with them. Starz is a premium movie channel that I pay extra for, so I shouldn't be seeing ads until after the movie is over!

They do that all the time? I thought it was only to us suckers who refuse to pay for it during a "free weekend"

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 3 2011, 02:34 PM)

They do that all the time? I thought it was only to us suckers who refuse to pay for it during a "free weekend"

And you worded it right -- it's the type of thing you expect to see ONLY during a free promo weekend, but no, they do it all the time. It's really annoying and distracting during a movie, and I can't read the closing credits because they shrink the screen down to show another ad.

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 3 2011, 02:39 PM)
hmm...my pet peeve is when SOMEBODY goes back and bumps every single pet peeve thread this forum has ever had wink.gif

This is a rough week for you, man. You gonna be okay? laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 3 2011, 01:41 PM)

And you worded it right -- it's the type of thing you expect to see ONLY during a free promo weekend, but no, they do it all the time. It's really annoying and distracting during a movie, and I can't read the closing credits because they shrink the screen down to show another ad.

You like to read the closing credits?

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 3 2011, 01:51 PM)

Doesn't everyone?

Text-speak. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I will use "WTF" on occasion, though - it's not quite as harsh as the full version.

Cutesy diminutives/abbreviation. It's not "prolly" - the word is "probably". The one I hate most, though, is "veggie". No one EVER says "vegetable" or "vegetarian" anymore - I wonder if those have been deemed archaic and I missed it? Even snobby food magazines use "veggie" now. Truly, I grit my teeth to keep from screaming "how old are you!?!?!" when I hear "veggie" out of the mouth of an adult.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 3 2011, 02:52 PM)

Doesn't everyone?

Yeah, isn't that what they're there for? laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 3 2011, 03:13 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 3 2011, 02:52 PM)

Doesn't everyone?

Yeah, isn't that what they're there for? laugh.gif

I like to wirte down and rate all of the key grips from the movies I watch.

So what's the story behind the thread starter here (Reader's Digest version is fine). I don't think I've ever seen an "unregistered" user before.