The Rush Captions Game

ALifeson85

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 18 2008, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (Plus_ca_change @ Jul 17 2008, 08:37 PM)
hey PF would you mind terribly if Janie used your shot of the guitar gods' double neck duet?  Alex is obviously masking giving someone the finger by playing the "F" chord....

*subliminal hint*

The one in his sig where Alex looks like he's snarling? I don't know what I could do with that one. So many pictures I look at and think, "There's got to be a caption for it" but I rack my little brain and can never think of anything. Case in point, the snarling finger picture.

He does have two other funny pictures in his sig though. The one with all three guys - Alex and Geddy have some weird neckerchief black choker thing around their necks and the other funny picture is again with all three of them and Alex is sitting in a red chair. There's gotta be a caption for those... hmmmm....

Erm, just so ya know, Janie, I'm a chick, luv... LOL

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 19 2008, 02:24 AM)
hey PF would you mind terribly if Janie used your shot of the guitar gods' double neck duet?  Alex is obviously masking giving someone the finger by playing the "F" chord....

*subliminal hint*

The one in his sig where Alex looks like he's snarling? I don't know what I could do with that one. So many pictures I look at and think, "There's got to be a caption for it" but I rack my little brain and can never think of anything. Case in point, the snarling finger picture.

He does have two other funny pictures in his sig though. The one with all three guys - Alex and Geddy have some weird neckerchief black choker thing around their necks and the other funny picture is again with all three of them and Alex is sitting in a red chair. There's gotta be a caption for those... hmmmm....

She's going to hate me for this but....

One would think your BASS PLAYERS ARE HOT pic would've given that one away!! z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

plz no hit me too hard?

QUOTE (Plus_ca_change @ Jul 19 2008, 02:58 AM)

*subliminal hint*

One would think your BASS PLAYERS ARE HOT pic would've given that one away!! z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

plz no hit me too hard?

z7shysterical.gif

I was kinda thinking the same thing...Why would a dude have a "Bass Players Are HOT!" pic in their sig, unless they were gay (not that there's anything wrong with that! biggrin.gif)???

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 19 2008, 03:12 AM)
QUOTE (Plus_ca_change @ Jul 19 2008, 02:58 AM)

*subliminal hint*

plz no hit me too hard?

z7shysterical.gif

I was kinda thinking the same thing...Why would a dude have a "Bass Players Are HOT!" pic in their sig, unless they were gay (not that there's anything wrong with that! biggrin.gif)???

Ahhh I think I have the answer, it's a mental block! See if you'd had a

I DROOL OVER GUITAR PLAYERS

pic in your sig THAT would've been stating it loud and clear

she's so mad at me now, I know she is

OOPSIE!

You know, I usually scan over sigs and don't even look at them, especially ones that have a lot of stuff going on.

You'd be surprised how many guys on the board have a thing for Geddy anyway... oh yes...

Let's get back to captions...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/neilpeart3.jpg

Look at me and bask in my sheer greatness. If awesome then me. Not me therefore not awesome.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 23 2008, 03:14 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/neilpeart3.jpg
Look at me and bask in my sheer greatness. If awesome then me. Not me therefore not awesome.

notworthy.gif

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/tourbooks/rollthebones-29.jpg

Uh, here it comes. I knew I shouldn't have had that 10 Cheese Omelet this moring! And right by my mic. Here comes a new part.