What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

As usual

work tonight sad.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 30 2005, 01:41 PM)
As usual

work tonight sad.gif

That just means that you are NOT a loser, sister.

I need to up my working hours too, and go out and drum up more business. My goal is to do about $200 a day. IF that means I have to take up working on Mondays too, then so be it. I will have to. That ups me to 7 days a week also. If thats what it takes to be successful, and out of debt, thats what I have to do then. I don't want to be a loser. sad.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 30 2005, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 30 2005, 01:41 PM)
As usual

work tonight  sad.gif

That just means that you are NOT a loser, sister.

I need to up my working hours too, and go out and drum up more business. My goal is to do about $200 a day. IF that means I have to take up working on Mondays too, then so be it. I will have to. That ups me to 7 days a week also. If thats what it takes to be successful, and out of debt, thats what I have to do then. I don't want to be a loser. sad.gif

A loser is one thing you will NEVER be. A loser would let their bills get behind and not worry about paying them. You are the total opposite of that sweetie.

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Sep 30 2005, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Sep 30 2005, 01:38 PM)
I'm not a loser, because I'm going to some high school football game.

Ok, well, I'm still a loser. But hey, I won't be at home...

I am going to a dance. ohmy.gif

Mainstream rap and Pop rock all the way!

I'm going to a dance tommorow...

The game was actually pretty cool. I'm definitely still a loser though... sad.gif

I WAS going to see Nine Inch Nails tonight, but due to medical reasons, the show was postponed until November 19th. Thats just as well. Depeche Mode are playing in San Jose on the 18th, and I know Trent has some ties with the members of DM since before he put out his first album. Maybe, possibly, a guest appearance at either show by either Trent or DM? One can dream biggrin.gif

I'm married with three teenage boys. I remember having spare cash to out once. It was so long a go, the Queen was a little girl.

eh.gif

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/813/tweety5yw.gif

I will be spending the evening with my dear sweet Motoman!!! wub.gif

I don't care what we do, or where we go, as long as I have my Moto with me. heart.gif I would be perfectly happy just staying home with him. wink.gif drool1.gif

Not sure yet, but it's dark and rainy outside today and tonight. A nice quiet evening at home with a good book and music. smile.gif

Going to a farewell party for one of our co-workers .. when I get of work which is in like 5 1/2 hours!!!! mad.gif

Tomorrow it's off to Reno to party all weekend (bachelors party, golf, gambling, stupidity)...

doh.gif