What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

Newly unemployed....with nowhere to go.

I suppose I could go down the street and buy a few MegaMillions lottery tickets......now wouldn't THAT be ironic if I won..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

No excuse. I like hanging out with my family on Friday nights.

I dig these people. The kids get to stay up late, we pick out a fun movie to watch, I make pizza and we camp out. It's fun eating pizza and ice cream late at night while watching a fun movie.

It was Sat. morning but still, I took the kids to Clarksville Mo. along the Mississippi River to look at wild eagles in their nutural habitat. We also saw a show sponsored by the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) with a live 18yr. old eagle. They would only let me get 4 feet away to take pix but that shit was COOL!!! Those eagles are damn good aviators too...Good stuff!!

There is between 1/4' and 1/2" of ICE on all the roads all thru the area.

I haven't left the house all day..... :rage: :rage:

I'm always here on a Friday night. Thinking of what movie to watch - "Elizabeth, the Golden Age" or "A League of their Own". Both are good, one a drama, the other a comedy.

I'm always here on a Friday night. Thinking of what movie to watch - "Elizabeth, the Golden Age" or "A League of their Own". Both are good, one a drama, the other a comedy.

I didn't know that "Elizabeth, the Golden Age" was a comedy.

snowy

Consider yourself lucky. It's an all out blizzard here.

Yes, and it is getting windier and snowier by the hour. Stay safe and warm, Rick (and all other NE-ers).

I was on I-95 south of the Canton split about an hour ago and I was the only car I could see ahead or behind me. Surreal on a Friday at 3:45pm. I hope everyone keeps power and stays safe and warm.

We're drinking! :cheers:

• Like 1

Looking out my back door.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/20130208_170544_zpse8091505.jpg

Not like that here.

do, do, do lookin, out your backdoor... :musicnote:

snowy

Here too.

I'm stuck at work till who knows when and my workplace looks like its getting snowed in right now.

Dude, we have at least 2 feet. I got stuck and just turned around.

We closed my work early. On my way home now to a warm house, cuddly kitty, boyfriend and a big bottle of wine!

Gotta be back here at 9 am tomorrow which should be fun considering subway is down all weekend in my area. :doh:

BOOZE!!!! I NEED BOOZE!!!

snowy

Yes, and it is getting windier and snowier by the hour. Stay safe and warm, Rick (and all other NE-ers).

I was on I-95 south of the Canton split about an hour ago and I was the only car I could see ahead or behind me. Surreal on a Friday at 3:45pm. I hope everyone keeps power and stays safe and warm.

We're drinking! :cheers:

I was down that way this morning. The wind is howling like crazy right now. I'm glad this is happening on Friday.