Congressional Hearings on Steroids

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 20 2005, 03:19 AM)
lol

confused13.gif

lol about what? That's the best response you can muster? Do you have an intelligent rejoinder or are you only capable of expressing yourself with monosyllabitic asides?

Do tell us what's on your mind if it's anything you can state in more than one word? Here's your chance to shine. Dazzle us all with your most prescient insight.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 20 2005, 06:43 PM)
I'm not here to talk about the past. laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

Seriously though...no matter who plays it or what moronic things people do to ruin it...NOTHING beats the game itself. This applies to all of sports whether it's the greedy bastards in the NHL mess, 'roids in baseball, the criminal behaviour of athletes...the games are still great and nothing these doofuses do can take it away from us.... yes.gif

QUOTE (war2112 @ Mar 20 2005, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 20 2005, 03:19 AM)
lol

confused13.gif

lol about what? That's the best response you can muster? Do you have an intelligent rejoinder or are you only capable of expressing yourself with monosyllabitic asides?

Do tell us what's on your mind if it's anything you can state in more than one word? Here's your chance to shine. Dazzle us all with your most prescient insight.

lol about what? lol about what? .................

I was laughing about what he said about not being a big leaguer. IS THAT OK?

This is what he said before he posted a laughing smilie, I was laughing with him, is that ok with you?(I really could give a shit if it is or not, who cares whats ok with you) Since you aren't bright enough to figure it out....LOL = laugh.gif...........IF YOU LOOK AT THAT SMILIES NAME ITS "lol". That's the name they gave it. DUHHH

QUOTE (anagramking @ Posted on Mar 20 2005, 02:23 AM)

"Well, that's me, chasing a long gone dream, and not a big leaguer by any stretch of the imagination." laugh.gif 

Don't insult my intelligence because I'm laughing with someone, not everything I say has to be something intelligent. If you ask me your last post was pretty f***in ignorant. Go play in traffic.

If I want to laugh with someone about what they said then I will, especially if I think it's funny. That's no reason to be an asshole about it. Now next time try to make a more intelligent response when I'm laughing with someone ya dud. ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?

http://www.absolutepunk.net/images/smilies/new/tool.gif

Archived