GeddyRulz

Good thread smile.gif

A. At this point, I beleive Mackenzie Phillips too. I read somewhere that incest hotlines (similar to domestic abuse hotlines) were getting calls through the roof. This is a good thing in that many are coming forward with their own personal incestuous relationships and seeking help instead of burying their shame.

B. I just read about this...here, haha. I'm just going to say I hope his family knew about his affairs before being made public and have tried reconciling on their own. If not, I hope for the best given the fact he's a fairly new dad. As for the extortion plot, sounds like just another day in Hollywood politics (which may make for a good book in the future! laugh.gif )

Edited by iluvgeddy05

The way Letterman handled the situation was brilliant. Now it's up to the women he had sex with if they want to go public (and I'm sure we'll see one or two who do if the money is talking).

It also effectively yanks the rug out from under the tabloids.

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 2 2009, 10:41 AM)
The way Letterman handled the situation was brilliant. Now it's up to the women he had sex with if they want to go public (and I'm sure we'll see one or two who do if the money is talking).

It also effectively yanks the rug out from under the tabloids.

Yeah, a preemptive strike is always a good idea.

As for Letterman, one of the women he slept with was the girlfriend of the dude who extorted him.

Rawr! This belongs on General Hospital!

Edited by iluvgeddy05