Favorite Family Guy scene

furie

I have two. The one with the giant squid at the breakfast table that they have to ignore.

The second is the one when lois had to make the toughest choice of her life. She was on a roof top with two peters. she has a gun draw and had to shoot one. she shoots the one on the right, the one on the left says "Thank God Lois, you made the right choice!" He hugs her and his face flips down revealing he is the andoid.

Lois: What was that?

Peter:Umm...nothing.

(A bionic man refrence i believe)

Family Guy is awesome!

My favorite scene would have to be where Lois learns karate, or whatever self-defense she learned, and Peter insults the three guys from a Superman movie (Can't remember which one) and Lois puts them into that prism thing and sends them off into space. I literally laughed until tears came out when I saw that scene.

Yet another thread that should be in the movie house. What am I, a pariah?

QUOTE (furie @ Mar 15 2005, 08:06 PM)
it's not a movie

Doesn't matter. We discuss TV shows in there as well. Maybe I'll ask for a name change, it'll avoid confusion, eh?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 15 2005, 08:35 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ Mar 15 2005, 08:06 PM)
it's not a movie

Doesn't matter. We discuss TV shows in there as well. Maybe I'll ask for a name change, it'll avoid confusion, eh?

I suggested that a while back actually. Something along the lines of "Jack's House of Pop Culture" or something like that.

Sorry bout the other thread, pal. Didn't mean to cause problems.

Scene: Cleveland and Quagmire take Peter to the Million Man March, trying to get Peter to "Think like a Guy" again.

Quagmire: C'mon Cleveland, if we want to remasculate Peter we gotta suround him with chicks.

Cleveland: No! He needs to learn how to respect his fellow men. That's what this march is about. Respecting your fellow man!

Peter: I can't respect men. Men are the reason this country is in such bad shape. If men were as caring as women, we wouldn't have any crime or violence.

Jesse Jackson (on the podium): My brothers, we need to stand together and...

Peter (running up on stage): Excuse me. (throws Jesse Jackson off the stage) I have a few truths to say to the fellow men in the audience. It's your fault there's so much crime in this country and it's your fault there's so much violence in this country! You are ruining out society and you should be ashamed!

One white guy infront of 1 million black guys...

How do you think they took it?

I think my favourite scene is when Stewie takes his microscopic spaceship inside Peter to prevent him from impregnating Lois. Sooooo many good quotes from that scene:

Computer: Warning-heart rate increasing

Stewie: Hmm...either they're getting started or they're watching Batman!

Cut to Peter watching Batman

Stewie blasts through Peter's duodenum*

Peter: Oh jeez, my duodenum's acting up! Runs to bathroom

And the best of all...

Stewie: I say! Do you know what today is? A bad day to be a sperm!!!

*Whatever that is!

Peter became a fisherman and is selling the fish he caught. A rival fisherman tosses one of Peter's fish to distract him and changes Peter's sign to "I had sex with all these fish"

Shopper: Wow! So how'd you do it?

Peter: Oh, you're very nice to ask. Well first I hand the old worm out there. They usually go for it. So I jerk em around a little. They fight for a while and then they finally just lay back and accept it.

Shopper: How about we get together later. (Hands Peter a card)

Peter: Okay.

Rival fisherman starts laughing. Peter notices the sign.

Peter: Oh damnit!

Quagmire - "How old are you?"

Girl - "Sixteen."

Quagmire - "Eighteen? You're first!"

Girl - "Mom!"

Quagmire - "I like where this is going!"

QUOTE (kazzman @ Mar 15 2005, 11:53 PM)
Peter became a fisherman and is selling the fish he caught. A rival fisherman tosses one of Peter's fish to distract him and changes Peter's sign to "I had sex with all these fish"

Peter: Oh, you're very nice to ask. Well first I hand the old worm out there. They usually go for it. So I jerk em around a little. They fight for a while and then they finally just lay back and accept it.

OMG...I love that one. Isn't that the one when Peter was gargantuan, and Brian would take him out on the forklift? And they had to bathe him outside in the kiddie pool?

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Pyre_89 @ Mar 18 2005, 08:48 PM)
Quagmire - "How old are you?"

Girl - "Sixteen."

Quagmire - "Eighteen? You're first!"

Girl - "Mom!"

Quagmire - "I like where this is going!"

Quagmire is so disgustingly funny. "All RIIIIGHT."

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 19 2005, 09:38 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Mar 15 2005, 11:53 PM)

OMG...I love that one. Isn't that the one when Peter was gargantuan, and Brian would take him out on the forklift? And they had to bathe him outside in the kiddie pool?

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

yes.gif

One of my favorites. That part had me laughing for at least 10 minutes.

One of my favorite episodes has to be the one where Happy-Go-Lucky toys is bought out by Eldorado Cigarettes and theres talk of old subliminal messages... there showing Lassie then a guy cuts in "smoke" and the movie continues "smoke" movie continues "arent you smokin yet"

And any episode with Death