Your Favorite Of The Metroid Prime Series?

Echoes

What is your favorite in the Metroid Prime series?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite in the Metroid Prime series?

• Metroid Prime
    • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
    • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I'm doing this in honor of the Metroid Prime Trilogy boxset, which was recently released. I got it and I must say, it truly is amazing. Even if you have all three games already, you should get this.

My favorite of the three is Echoes, which got the lowest score. I liked the Dark and Light worlds and the whole concept is a lot darker than the other two. The only thing I could've done without is the ammo system but I guess that adds to the challenge.

So, what do you guys think?

QUOTE (Alex @ Aug 31 2009, 08:02 PM)
Ive played the original MP on Super Nintendo and then I played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Thats it.

Metroid Prime was released first on the Gamecube...

Your thinking of Super Metroid.

Drop everything, get the boxset, and play all three games. The both of you. Right now. Here, I'll even give you the $49.99.

http://prezkennedy.org/modules/myalbum/photos/250.jpg

You can keep the change. laugh.gif

I thought all three were fantastic, but the first one still ranks as the best game I've ever played.

Even though I've played them all I've still ordered the new Trilogy release (it's out on Friday in the UK) just to play the first game again with the Wii controls laugh.gif

As quite a few people know i'm a HUGE metroid fan.

Metroid Prime: Being the first game in the series, you must judge it a bit differently, however the job they did in this game is fantastic. And with the new motion controls, i love it.

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes: I haven't played this with the new motion control, but i love the story line in this one, the dark and light world concept was interesting, and one that i enjoyed.

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: Corrupting Samus with Phazon and duking it out with Dark Samus was a fantastic idea! I really loved this game, super fun to play and replay.

For best story line: I gotta go with Metroid Prime. It's just unbeatable, it sets everything up for this sub series, while the Luminoth and Ing (Echoes) had an interesting story line, I didn't find it quite as good as the first one. And for Corruption, that is my 2nd favorite story line, wrapping everything up.

Favorite Game: This is a hard one. They all have things i like and don't like. For instance: Chozo Ghosts just annoy me to no end, in MP. In echoes, the boost ball boss annoys the hell out of me, no matter what. Corruption nothing really major, just little things.

But based purely on fun, i have to go with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. There are so many things to love about this game, and the creative genius on this game is almost unmatched.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Sep 1 2009, 01:36 AM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Aug 31 2009, 08:02 PM)
Ive played the original MP on Super Nintendo and then I played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Thats it.

Metroid Prime was released first on the Gamecube...

Your thinking of Super Metroid.

Yeah, you're right. Super Metroid on Super Nintendo. I guess that makes sense laugh.gif

Archived