Greetings From Princess

Xanadu Princess

Hi everyone, I found this forum quite by accident last night and had already posted a few times before I realised I should have introduced myself!!

My name is Sheena and I live just outside Glasgow in sunny Scotland. Been hardcore Rush for at least 20 years, although when I first heard Rush (Hemispheres) I absolutely hated it but about 6 months later heard it again and that was me hooked.

Music is the most important thing to me whether listening to music or going to concerts (usually see about 4 bands per month) and only ever listen to classic rock bands/NWOBHM bands. Seen Rush 4 times and would LOVE to see them in Canada, that's my dream. Also love going to the cinema, beach and going out for drinkies and meals.

Can't reallythink of anything else to say, so going for a nosey round the forum now. Rrock on.

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 15 2009, 02:52 PM)
biggrin.gif

Thank you Jaye.  Was beginning to think everyone was ignoring me - paranoid or what lol.

Don't worry, the activity around this place is usually a bit slow on weekends. tongue.gif

QUOTE (rhyv @ Aug 15 2009, 05:43 PM)
bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif Hey there Sheena! trink39.gif

Welcome aboard! I'm quite sure you'll find great people here. smile.gif 

bncegrn.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

^^^ Here's one right here biggrin.gif

Oficially wink.gif ... Welcome aboard Xanadu Princess! bekloppt.gif

I hope your dream comes true! ... that would mean that the boys will tour again and many peoples dreams would come true, not only in Canada, but throughout Europe and the USA!

QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Aug 16 2009, 11:05 AM)
Oficially  wink.gif ... Welcome aboard Xanadu Princess! bekloppt.gif

I hope your dream comes true! ... that would mean that the boys will tour again and many peoples dreams would come true, not only in Canada, but throughout Europe and the USA!

Thanks everyone.

I'm sure they will tour again and I'll definitely see them in Glasgow and also Canada - I don't know why I didn't see them in Canada for 30th anniversary tour cos got plenty of money but don't think I had the time with work and what not. I'll not make that mistake again thats for sure.

QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Aug 17 2009, 04:05 AM)

Dont forget Australia bud (will never happen though), forget this place though sad.gif

Edited by Steevo

Thanks Steevo - this forum is ace. I hope you checked out Saxon when they played Australia a few months back!!! You didn't did you lol. Are Girlschool not playing there soon?

Edit - sorry I saw Auckland and thought it said Australia - god where are my specs lol.

Edited by Xanadu Princess

QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 17 2009, 09:13 AM)
Thanks Steevo - this forum is ace.  I hope you checked out Saxon when they played Australia a few months back!!!  You didn't did you  lol.  Are Girlschool not playing there soon?

Edit - sorry I saw Auckland and thought it said Australia - god where are my specs lol.

laugh.gif

Oh man, do a search on Saxon, I started a thread on them a few months back. I was suprised to see quite a few fans here. I really only got into their early 80s period, but would still love to see them (even if Biff is the only remaining original!!). Not so sure on Girlschool, I know they go way back as early supports to Motorhead which is kinda cool. I think Lem has always been in close contact with Kim as well. At least seen the 'head here, and on one of my fave albums from them (1916), so that was a massive deal. Anyways, enough blather biggrin.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

Edited by Steevo

QUOTE (Steevo @ Aug 16 2009, 11:22 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu Princess @ Aug 17 2009, 09:13 AM)
Thanks Steevo - this forum is ace.  I hope you checked out Saxon when they played Australia a few months back!!!  You didn't did you  lol.  Are Girlschool not playing there soon?

laugh.gif

Oh man, do a search on Saxon, I started a thread on them a few months back. I was suprised to see quite a few fans here. I really only got into their early 80s period, but would still love to see them (even if Biff is the only remaining original!!). Not so sure on Girlschool, I know they go way back as early supports to Motorhead which is kinda cool. I think Lem has always been in close contact with Kim as well. At least seen the 'head here, and on one of my fave albums from them (1916), so that was a massive deal. Anyways, enough blather biggrin.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

I think most Rush fans are Saxon fans as well - well most of the Rush fans I've met. In all honestly, Saxon are one of the best live bands on the planet. You have to see them live to see what I really mean. Last time I saw them I got invited to the aftergig party biggrin.gif -if you look at the photo in my profile thingy, there's me with some of the other fanclub members and Nigel Glocker saxon's drummer on my right. What a night that was, woah.

QUOTE (Steevo @ Aug 16 2009, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Aug 17 2009, 04:05 AM)

Dont forget Australia bud (will never happen though), forget this place though sad.gif

... and here where I live! biggrin.gif

Steevo never loose hope. wink.gif

Edited by rhyv