Horror movies

Sark

Well let's see.....

There's Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Pinhead and Chucky for me. What are some of your favorites?

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Mar 10 2005, 06:26 PM)
Alien
Hannibal Lechter

Traditional:
Frankenstein's monster

Have to agree with you there Ricky yes.gif

Apart from maybe Frank

I'd add The Sherrif of Nottingham I know its not a horror but Alan Rickman makes a great villain cool.gif and laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Mar 10 2005, 09:14 PM)
It is so disturbing, I am not going to tell you what it is for your own safety. ph34r.gif

TELL!!

i'm not much on scary movies, they scare me.. unsure.gif laugh.gif ..but (not the scariest, but my favorite) would have to be the house from Rose Red. even though it ate Nick (cutie! wub.gif ), it was still awesome. cool.gif laugh.gif

The movie was never released. It was a short film (20 mins) written by a musician as a movie companion piece to an EP released by them. A few copies circulate on various P2P programs, and the film is intentionally poor quality in many places. Definatly not for the faint of heart.

Gotta be Alien and The Thing. On the human front, I'd have to go with Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" and Owen Wilson's character in "The Minus Man".

There was this one Johnny Depp movie I watched a long time ago where he was addicted to opium and tracking down a killer who hunted down prostitutes in 1800s London.. some crazy doctor who belonged to a secret cult.. I don't think it was Kevorkian, but it was a really good movie.

That was my favorite killer in a movie...

QUOTE (Let The Fray Begin @ Mar 13 2005, 03:33 PM)
There was this one Johnny Depp movie I watched a long time ago where he was addicted to opium and tracking down a killer who hunted down prostitutes in 1800s London.. some crazy doctor who belonged to a secret cult.. I don't think it was Kevorkian, but it was a really good movie.

I think that's called From Hell. Wasn't it about Jack the Ripper?

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Mar 13 2005, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (Let The Fray Begin @ Mar 13 2005, 03:33 PM)

I think that's called From Hell. Wasn't it about Jack the Ripper?

Yeah, Jack the Ripper, that was it...

my memory has been totally on the fritz these last couple days tongue.gif

Great movie though.