Newbie on The Rush Forum

raptorcox

Kudos to Rush Cocky for pointing out this site to me.

I will be here as much as possible since most sports boards I frequent are in a dead period. Anyway, I am a Rush fan since the late 80s... first was aware of Rush and Geddy Lee mainly due to my father buying Bob & Doug Mackenzie's comedy album that contained "Take Off" with Geddy on vocals. After that, Dad put on a couple of Rush albums and bought me Power Windows on cassette (I now own it on CD). I found a link with my Dad with Rush and it has always been a bond between us. Anyway, I own a couple of LPs and CDs and bought a few MP3s recently with Rush and enjoy watching them on VH1Classic when I can...

I am 37 years of age, a Cancer and married residing 27 miles Northeast of Columbia, SC. Small town called Camden, I call it home.

OK, enough for one post. Favorite member of Rush is Neil, btw...

Controversy shall ensue, I enjoy Dream Theater as well popcorn.gif

Welcome aboard! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 28 2009, 03:56 PM)
I'm sorry, did you say you were a cancer? I had to do a double-take on that one. laugh.gif

Seriously, glad you made your way over here....... yes.gif

Yes, I am a Cancer to the world.. I get your humor.. you clever one fing.gif

trink39.gif WELCOME aboard I'm a newbie too. I just found this section of this tremendous board. I'm off to explore som more. ENJOY!

From my first post...

2.gif

Hello everyone my first post here, there is so much to take in but this site is awesome. biggrin.gif

I found about this site from a poster on the Pearl Jam site where I'm
*g under p* there too and  other music site some where I'm a moderator.
I'm known as the rush guy there and I've been a fan since 2112. Saw my first  2.gif  show in Hampton, Va the Grace Under Pressure Tour. I've only missed one tour since then the Test For Echo Tour of some 40+ shows I've seen over the years.

Yes it's my favorite  2.gif album along with some other things what
*g under p* stands for. I'm sure some of you  2.gif fanatics have seen this but I liked this video for what it is artistic.

YYZ.....Rush

A little something from me to you and for those who haven't seen it. I hope to learn all that I can from all of you. BTW where do some of you get those great avatars and animated gif's images?

Thanks for hearing me out.
Peace

Peace

Edited by g under p

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 14 2010, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE (g under p @ Feb 14 2010, 12:58 AM)
trink39.gif WELCOME aboard I'm a newbie too. I just found this section of this tremendous board. I'm off to explore som more. ENJOY!

Peace

Welcome, g under p! Make sure you check out this thread: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=33258

biggrin.gif

I agree I'll take care of it. I thought it was too big but i saw others with some large ones so I'll do my best to reduce this one. Give me a few minutes. Thanks keeping with the TRF format. When ya don't know ya just don't know. wink.gif

Man I wish had found this place 5 years ago, then again I wouldn't have been able to accomplish much. tongue.gif

Peace

QUOTE (raptorcox @ Feb 16 2010, 05:26 PM)
Welcome and thanks for bumping my welcome thread.

A gracious welcome aboard as I'm a newbie brand new too. Have fun biggrin.gif