New 'Amityville Horror' trailer is up

Jack Aubrey

I prefer the original and don't see a need for a remake, but whatever. 'Amityville Horror'

Remember that old Eddie Murphy bit when he was talking about how people act in horror movies? (I'll try and do it justice, bear in mind that I'm going from memory and paraphrasing.)

'Folks act awful funny in horror movies. If it was me in the Amityville house it'd go like this: "Ah, look how nice everything looks, the sun is shining, the kids are out playing by the lake, this is nice! (Heavy, spooky loud voice) 'GET OUT!'. Too bad we can't stay, though."

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Mar 10 2005, 12:13 PM)
Remember that old Eddie Murphy bit when he was talking about how people act in horror movies? (I'll try and do it justice, bear in mind that I'm going from memory and paraphrasing.)

'Folks act awful funny in horror movies. If it was me in the Amityville house it'd go like this: "Ah, look how nice everything looks, the sun is shining, the kids are out playing by the lake, this is nice! (Heavy, spooky loud voice) 'GET OUT!'. Too bad we can't stay, though."

LOL!! omg, i remember my parents telling me about something about a stand-up comedian (it could've been Eddie Murphy, i don't remember confused13.gif ) who said something to the effect of..

"If a house tells a white person to get out, they stick around. Now if a brother in that house & the house tells him to get out, he's moving OUT!!"

it made me rofl!! rofl3.gif