What Rush song is stuck in your head today?

Rush Cocky

Emotion Detector (for like three hours this morning, then back again in the afternoon, and now again since I listened to it when I got home)! No problem at all, though, 'cause I love it! Something For Nothing was sneaking in there, too, after I listened to it at lunchtime. Edited by 1 of the 7

I'm glad this thread got bumped up where I could see it....

Every morning since the show (8/7), I have awakened with a Rush song in my head. Now, every morning I have *some* song in my head... ever since I can remember. But it's been, with 3 exceptions (not important) exclusively Rush since I saw the concert.

It's funny... my Hubby will come home and the first thing he'll ask is "Which song today?" or just says the name of the song that was in HIS head all day. Sometimes we are simpatico, sometimes not (the other day, Circumstances jumped into both our heads at the same time for no reason - that's what 30 years together can do).

Today it was Bravado.

Woke up with Digital Man in my head this morning. I wasn't sure I was thinking of the right title, but yup, I was.

And then a co-worker made the mistake of saying "fly by night" later on, so she got regaled with the chorus a number of times before it left my head tongue.gif

Red Sector A today

"Everyday Glory" is stuck in my head right now, which is a nice change from having "Monster Mash" stuck there since last night! wacko.gif

Resist

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Oct 21 2010, 02:11 AM)
I'm glad this thread got bumped up where I could see it....

Every morning since the show (8/7), I have awakened with a Rush song in my head. Now, every morning I have *some* song in my head... ever since I can remember. But it's been, with 3 exceptions (not important) exclusively Rush since I saw the concert.

It's funny... my Hubby will come home and the first thing he'll ask is "Which song today?" or just says the name of the song that was in HIS head all day. Sometimes we are simpatico, sometimes not (the other day, Circumstances jumped into both our heads at the same time for no reason - that's what 30 years together can do).

Today it was Bravado.

This is exactly what I'm saying, especially as it's talked about in the other thread - having watched the dvds & listened to the tapes & cds over the years, virtually all day I have some song or another "circling the airport", it doesn't matter which one - early/recent/solo... Surprisingly, I also get a blank moment, where I hear nothing at all, & the next thing I know, some doc's exploded into my head. However, having said that, my head went through one irritating stage some years back where it "played" nothing but "Woody's ****ing Roundup" from Toy Story(!) - I had to fight like mad to get rid of THAT one... Either way, listening to Rush songs in my head doesn't actually worry me as it's a bit like an interior cd player going on in my head. So I'm not complaining at all.