Yet another reason I'll never get to a Super Bowl

Batman

Mike Tice scalped Super Bowl tickets

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8270404

I can see why Randy didn't listen to this guy.

I know he is the lowest paid Head Coach but can't he sell Amway or something?

$2,500 for a $500 ticket then the broker sells it to Joe Shmo for $5,000 what a great gig.

Oh Well I have to stick to watching on TV I guess.

QUOTE (Batman @ Mar 9 2005, 08:18 PM)
$2,500 for a $500 ticket then the broker sells it to Joe Shmo for $5,000 what a great gig.

I heard about some guy that sold over 100 ticketfast tickets to the super bowl on ebay for $2000-$4000 each and none of them were legit. I bet the parking lot was full of some pissed off people that day. Just think, they paid all that money for tickets, probably flew across the country, took off work, rented a car, got a hotel room for a night or two, only to go there and find out they got ripped off.

%$%!$%^!^@&@& That pisses me off just thinking about it and it didn't even happen to me!!!!!

doh.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 9 2005, 10:13 PM)
I'll continue to enjoy the best seat in the house, thank you, the chair in front of the TV in my living room! yes.gif

Indeed. They don't show the commercials at the game. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 9 2005, 09:08 PM)
I thought you were going to say you were a Cleveland Browns fan in this thread! icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Ouch. doh.gif

True though, True.

There's nothing wrong with going to a game and buying tickets in the parking lot. If you get them under face value then that's a bonus. Sometimes the day of the show is the best way to go as far as buying tickets. When it's 2 degrees outside it's not hard to find good deals for just about any game.

There always winners and losers in every game. The key is learning from mistakes and capitalizing on what you learn.

QUOTE (Indica @ Mar 9 2005, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Mar 9 2005, 08:18 PM)

I heard about some guy that sold over 100 ticketfast tickets to the super bowl on ebay for $2000-$4000 each and none of them were legit. I bet the parking lot was full of some pissed off people that day. Just think, they paid all that money for tickets, probably flew across the country, took off work, rented a car, got a hotel room for a night or two, only to go there and find out they got ripped off.

%$%!$%^!^@&@& That pisses me off just thinking about it and it didn't even happen to me!!!!!

doh.gif

Man that would suck I would be hunting that person down forsure.

Getting scalped tickets under or at face valve is one thing.

But when you get alotted tickets and have to sign a non-resale contract is something else.

The NFL does a pretty good job of cracking down on rule breakers but I am sure this is happing in every NFl locker room that not playing in the Superbowl.

Here in new England the Season ticket holders are upset over how the ticket lottery was handled.

And I am not a Browns fan but I do wish them well. As long as they don't get in the Patriots way of Threepeating rofl3.gif

Archived