Rush fiction

Mara

OK, you guys are all making me feel really guilty for not having touched this in forever.

I got stuck, basically - started several times and never liked what I had. At one point it was flowing along nicely but something happened with stupid blogspot and it all got lost.

Maybe I'll go back and mess around with it some, see if I can move things along.

I hear ya, there!

I too was stuck with my own story (plus the passing of my mother 3 years ago put a slight damper on it), but have finally gotten the creative urge to write again once Rush got into the RRHoF this April!

So don't feel bad about having a bit of writer's block, some of the best writers get it!!

OK, you guys are all making me feel really guilty for not having touched this in forever.

I got stuck, basically - started several times and never liked what I had. At one point it was flowing along nicely but something happened with stupid blogspot and it all got lost.

Maybe I'll go back and mess around with it some, see if I can move things along.

I hear ya, there!

I too was stuck with my own story (plus the passing of my mother 3 years ago put a slight damper on it), but have finally gotten the creative urge to write again once Rush got into the RRHoF this April!

So don't feel bad about having a bit of writer's block, some of the best writers get it!!

There is nothing worse than sitting down and staring at a blank sheet while tumbleweeds roll through your brain. Actually there is and that's when you have no inspiration and write anyway knowing that it isn't good. It is cringe-worthy to read what you've written in that state.
  • Like 1

I hear ya, there!

There is nothing worse than sitting down and staring at a blank sheet while tumbleweeds roll through your brain. Actually there is and that's when you have no inspiration and write anyway knowing that it isn't good. It is cringe-worthy to read what you've written in that state.

What really pissed me off was blogger losing my work once I'd finally managed to resume.

All of this is first draft - right outta my head. So it could use some cleaning up. Maybe if I get back to that, I'll find the muse again.