...and justice for all

Saint NIck

Anybody remember this Al Pacino classic from back in '79?

Pacino was already famous for his role in The Godfather films and Dog Day Afternoon, and would become legendary in Scarface come '83.

Yet, I very much enjoyed his performance in "...and justice for all" especially the court scene at the end of the film.

"...and ladies & gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution is not gonna get that man today...my client, the honorable Henry T. Fleming, should go right to ------- jail...".

Absolute classic...gonna go watch it now.

Yep, very good movie.

And Christine Lahti is the love interest, long before I ever saw her in anything else.

Arthur Kirkland: That man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!

Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland you are out of order!

Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He told me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?

Frank Bowers: Dammit!

Arthur Kirkland: [to Judge Fleming] You, you sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to stand for somethin'! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you rape and murder them!

[dragged out of court by bailiffs]

Arthur Kirkland: You killed McCullough! You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ May 28 2009, 10:18 AM)
Yep, very good movie.

And Christine Lahti is the love interest, long before I ever saw her in anything else.

Arthur Kirkland: That man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!
Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He told me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the shit out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?
Arthur Kirkland: [to Judge Fleming] You, you sonofabitch, you! You're supposed to stand for somethin'! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you rape and murder them!
Arthur Kirkland: You killed McCullough! You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!

Best scene in the history of the cinema ! 1022.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2009, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ May 28 2009, 10:18 AM)
Yep, very good movie.

Best scene in the history of the cinema ! 1022.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZjgCK1_tAY

Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!