My intro

galt2112

Yeah, couldn't come up with a much more creative title. I became a fan of Rush a few months ago, probably close to a year. I own the first 10 or so albums, from Rush to Power Windows, but I don't have Exit... Stage Left. My favorite album is probably A Farewell to Kings but they're all awesome. My favorite song is the Fountain of Lamneth, I was amazed when I was told Caress of Steel sold poorly. I got into Rush after reading their lyrics when I was told some were Objectivist leaning. I loved them but was afraid the music would suck, luckily I was incredibly wrong.

As to me, I'm a 16 year old guy. I'm a writer, currently trying to write a novel. Uh yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm not really that interesting. tongue.gif

I'm browsing around for a Rush forum to make a long stay in, so you guys better impress me. cool.gif

Welcome aboard, galt! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ May 13 2009, 06:05 PM)
Welcome Galt! bekloppt.gif
A writer, cool. smile.gif What is your novel about?

A chance to brag? I will take it gladly. My story is set in this future distopian city where people are genetically engineered from birth to perform a certain goal, they are also endowed with what they believe to be all the knowledge in this world. My character slowly starts to forget pieces of information, as this happens, he becomes more and more ostracized from everyone else. I've got 40,000 words so far and I'm getting close to wrapping it up.