spirit and I witnessed London Knights make history

Test4VitalSigns

Last Friday night spirit of radio and I along with a bunch of other friends went to see London Knights game for first time this year. It was a very close game...Knights clobbered Saginaw Spirit 12-0!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif With the win The Knights set Ontario Hockey League record for wins in a season with 55 wins and 113 points....in 62 games so far. This season has been so special for our city as the Knights kicked ass all year, opening the season with an incredible, record-setting unbeatened streak of 31 games and continuing to lay waste the rest of the league. With the NHL being idle due to stupidity and greed our boys have made us forget about whiny players and owners and appreciate passionate, dominating hockey. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif We are so looking forward to the playoffs and with the city hosting the Memorial Cup (Canada's top prize for Junior A hockey) it is going to get even much better around here! trink39.gif trink38.gif 1287.gif

I'll make a prediction right now. The London Knights will be in Erie, PA today (Mar 6) to kill The Erie Otters. I'm a gambling man, and I have to bet against the home team in this one. I'm going to school in this little dump of a city right now (Erie) and, they love their hockey here but, I have to say, The Knights don't even need to bring their "A" game with them. no.gif Erie will be in London next Sunday (Mar 13) for a good ass kicking too. So you might as well go ahead and add 2 more to the "W" column! yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 6 2005, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Mar 6 2005, 07:49 PM)
1:20 into the second period and it's 5-0 London!!! rofl3.gif

7-0 final.....Farg what an amazing team! 1022.gif cool10.gif

I'm staying in Erie going to school, I didn't say I was proud of it!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

After Fridays 12-0 drubbing we all went to a quaint little Irish pub in which i chose to honor my heritage and indulge in way too much Irish whiskey, i'm just starting to feel right today. I'm clearly getting too old for that kind of indulgence and the next game i'll choose to stick with watered down arena draft and afterwards bottled beer with chicken wings. yes.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif

BTW... These Knights are one entertaining bunch... Clearly the Rush of the hockey world. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Wow! Thats great that you guys are enjoying your season....With whats going on with the NHL i just don"t think i ever want to go to another game...The whole thought of this lock out makes me ill.. Well good luck to the Knights...

Archived