The Official My Chemical Romance thread

Xanadu93

I miss My Chemical Romance! *blasts Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge* :guitar:

I was hooked on that album for about a month last year.

They were great!

• Like 1

I love The Black Parade, when I first heard it, the guitar and vocals sounded 70s classic rock to me and I couldn't stop listening. Danger Days is really good too.

Gerard is busy with comic books, Frank has his own music side project and so does Ray. Mikey got married a year ago. Hopefully in the near future, they will get back together.

• Like 1

I saw this earlier! I need to listen. What did you think of the song? They are playing 2 hours from me in August.

Haha...I just saw I was the last post in this thread 5 years ago

Edited by Leanne

17 minutes ago, Leanne said:

I saw this earlier! I need to listen. What did you think of the song? They are playing 2 hours from me in August.

Haha...I just saw I was the last post in this thread 5 years ago

It’s super heavy!!! It’s like Three Cheers levels of just being washed in distortion, but a slow burn instead of a lightning strike.

• Like 2

I loved the new song! Aaaahhhh

• Like 3

On 5/12/2022 at 9:30 PM, Entre_Perpetuo said:

It’s super heavy!!! It’s like Three Cheers levels of just being washed in distortion, but a slow burn instead of a lightning strike.

I finally listened to it last friday and have listened many times since then! It is amazing! Definitely one of the best songs they have ever recorded.

• Like 2

Did anybody catch any shows this tour? I was supposed to go to OKC back in August but didn't make it because I was moving. Hopefully they will play some tour dates next year

2 hours ago, Leanne said:

Did anybody catch any shows this tour? I was supposed to go to OKC back in August but didn't make it because I was moving. Hopefully they will play some tour dates next year

I did not. But yeah I’m kinda waiting for them announce another tour and release a new album to go with it and hopefully the hype of them being back together will have died down enough that tickets would be attainable

• Like 1