Rush Signed Albums

jebren72

You don't even have to do that. If you have an image on line, you can just right click the image, click copy, and paste it here

That is how I do it.

I use photobucket , I just click on the picture I want to use, then at the right it will give a few choices Email/IM , Direct, HTML and IMG.

I click on IMG and it saves it as if I were to right click then I just right click it onto the page I am typing and it works :)

Friggin AWESOME Clockwork angels sigs!!!

Jealous :)

I sent this through on the Time Machine Tour and the Boys graced me with this prize:

http://i.imgur.com/cqiW7AR.jpg

That is unbelievable luck man!!

Who did you hand the album to,to have them sign it ?

The fact of the matter is . .

This is such a rare item.

Pretty much we're the only ones that have them :)

Getting all 3 it amazing because Peart makes it that way.

It is not uncommon to get Lee and Lifeson or just Lee or Lifeson.

But for it to come back with all three ?

It is very hard to find any even offered for sale with all three.

You must have been extremely happy.

I would not be able to contain myself :)

I'm surprised whoever handed it back to you didn't just keep it . . .

Who is that that signed on top ?

I actually sent this to the venue where I was seeing the show...(former) Copps Colliseum in Hamilton, ON. Having read on this very forum that certain venues will forward mail to the fellas, I found out that Copps was an obliging facility. I did what I was told, packaged it so even Stevie Wonder himself could open it and send it back (in other words...I made it as simple as I could get for Liam Birt) and within days of the show, I received this back. My Rush vinyl collection (with LPs, 45s, 10"/12", bootlegs, radio shows, imports, etc.) totals over 185 pieces...NOTHING in my collection is worth more to me than this. Its personal. Its their seminal album. I live 5 minutes from where the cover shot was taken! Getting this back signed by these guys was a feeling I have yet to replicate. I've considered sending more items in on other tours, but in some way, it would degrade this "one time" where I got my favourite band to sign my favourite album.

What a friggin cool story !

I have sent so many things in I can't even remember and I have got nothing back but lost a lot of cool stuff so I have stopped sending things in.

Who knows, the stuff could have been signed but never made it back to me.

I believe as soon as Neil puts his Sig onto the piece it becomes a very much wanted piece however as of late, I understand he has become a little more easy to get than years ago,

You don't even have to do that. If you have an image on line, you can just right click the image, click copy, and paste it here

That is how I do it.

I use photobucket , I just click on the picture I want to use, then at the right it will give a few choices Email/IM , Direct, HTML and IMG.

I click on IMG and it saves it as if I were to right click then I just right click it onto the page I am typing and it works :)

Friggin AWESOME Clockwork angels sigs!!!

Jealous :)

Nope did not work. It said I was not allowed to use that extension here. Oh well!!

I have a signed promo copy of Power Windows (LP) that I found in New York for $2 back when there were record stores in the Village.

Incredible luck, It was signed in blue ball-point pen ink by all three but very difficult to see unless you're looking for it.

Also found a Geddy signed Caress of Steel 97 remaster CD for $5 in Philly once. Not as sure about that one though, but I thought I'd take the chance for $5. I'm about 75 percent sure it's real, but the doubt factor is way too high for me to be close to sure.