'Saw'

Jack Aubrey

OMG, what a hyper-creepy movie! Elwes and Glover turn in solid, believable performances and the 'twist' (I'm not going to tell you when it happens, but there's a big one-you'll know it when you see it) made my jaw drop. A terrific movie, but don't eat anything while you're watching it. The effects scenes are rather graphic, but they're really only a couple of notches above anything you've seen on 'CSI'.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Feb 28 2005, 04:46 PM)
Loved this movie. Especially the part with the bear trap and the girl...

Yes veru good part. I don't remember much of this movie because I was cool10.gif at the time.

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Feb 28 2005, 12:30 PM)
I enjoyed the premise of the movie and all its twist and turns especially towards the end but i thought the acting aside from Glover and Elwes left alot to be desired.

I would give it a 3.5 out of 5 yes.gif 1287.gif

I concur.

While the movie was better than I expected and had a plausible story line, Elwes' acting really stank. Glover has done better.

OMG Don't mention this movie to me! O.O

This one left me up all night. I watched it just last night...

Freekin' CREEPY!

Yes... It is graphic... and yes, I was eating things... >.<

Excellent movie...When that 'twist' occured...I almost lost me eyes...They almost popped out of my head! Incredible storyline and incredible ways of tormenting his victims...And even better acting...Really great movie...One of my favourites that I've seen in a long time...I really recommend it for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Just saw this. To echo Jack, what a creepy movie. And the plot twist was genius. The scary part to me is that there are minds devious enough to conceive of this storyline.

edit for typos

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Mar 13 2005, 11:53 PM)
Just saw this. To echo Jack, what a creepy movie. And the plot twist was genius. The scary part to me is that there are minds devious enough to conceive of this storyline.

edit for typos

applaudit.gif I "saw" this a few months ago- Brilliant film, scary, suspenseful and like you say a brilliant twist at the end

Just saw "Saw"

Oman!!!!!! talk bout a FREAKY ending!! unsure.gif

it totaly Blew me away. applaudit.gif And to top it off I had the FREAKIEST dreams that night after watchin that unsure.gif