New Geddy Interview

tangy

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 28 2009, 11:39 PM)
He'd be told that political discussions are to be confined to the political forum. Same as we tell everyone else. However, if we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was Geddy (or Neil or Alex), we MIGHT just waive the 30 day/100 post requirement. Just for them.

Maybe. wink.gif

I agree...that would makes sense! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Afterall...the boys are our guests of honour here! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 28 2009, 08:28 PM)
QUOTE (Jocky Balboa @ Jan 28 2009, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 28 2009, 12:36 PM)
I'm surprised at the people who should have known better than to make this a politically charged thread. Well, I'm not that suprised at all by some of the names I've seen participating.  But oh well.  smile.gif

Please... no more.

Perhaps Geddy should sign up to TRF and get access to SOCN.  That would be fun.

I'm afraid political statements are not taboo in this case. Geddy chose to comment on politics, so the forum has every right to discuss his views. Personally, I think Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing, nothing more than another AIPAC puppet who has successfully created an illusion that "change" is a-coming.

A lot of disappointed people on the horizon, I think...

Good interview, though.

Sorry, but you don't get to make that determination. There is a political forum for political discussion. And guess what? Even Geddy's comments don't get to supersede those rules. There's already a discussion in that forum regarding Geddy, and which way a certain member thinks he packs. Errr. I mean leans.

Thanks. smile.gif

Om, you wouldn't be referring to my little contribution to that thread? I didn't mention Geddy, because I can't tell. blush4.gif

Archived