The Hottest Geddy??

Rhosyn Helena

Which Geddy "era" did he look best in??  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Geddy "era" did he look best in??

• 70's Geddy [IMG]http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/1/f_70sm_dba36b0.jpg[/IMG]
    • 80's Geddy [IMG]http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/1/f_80sm_05b1fe6.jpg[/IMG]
    • 90's Geddy [IMG]http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/1/f_90sm_262a14d.jpg[/IMG]
    • Present (or recent, anyway) [IMG]http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/1/f_recentm_03c8a1b.jpg[/IMG]

Apologies for the crapness of this... I just have a feeling that something is going to go wrong and there'll be something screwy with the options or the pictures are in the wrong place or something...

Anyway, I tried...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew... so apart from the pictures being huge, it didn't actually turn out that bad...

I vote 70's Geddy tongue.gif I have a thing about the hair...

QUOTE (Rhosyn Helena @ Jan 1 2009, 07:00 AM)
Apologies for the crapness of this... I just have a feeling that something is going to go wrong and there'll be something screwy with the options or the pictures are in the wrong place or something...

Anyway, I tried...

I love this idea! There should be one for each guy.

(Everything turned out great in your poll options, btw. smile.gif Good job!)

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 1 2009, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (Rhosyn Helena @ Jan 1 2009, 07:00 AM)

Anyway, I tried...

I love this idea! There should be one for each guy.

(Everything turned out great in your poll options, btw. smile.gif Good job!)

Thanks!

Yeah, it would be cool to have one for each guy, but I'll let a Lerxst lover/Neil fan do those tongue.gif

Wow, I didn't realise you could add images to poll choices! ohmy.gif

I could never decide on a favourite Geddy era. Sometimes I lean torwards one, sometimes another, etc...

I think most would expect me to go for 80s Ged, and I think most of the time I do. wub.gif But boy, what a hottie he is nowadays! drool1.gif And I also love all the hair of 70s Ged. biggrin.gif

So.. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jan 1 2009, 11:18 AM)
Wow, I didn't realise you could add images to poll choices! ohmy.gif

I could never decide on a favourite Geddy era. Sometimes I lean torwards one, sometimes another, etc...
I think most would expect me to go for 80s Ged, and I think most of the time I do. wub.gif But boy, what a hottie he is nowadays! drool1.gif And I also love all the hair of 70s Ged. biggrin.gif
So.. confused13.gif

Maybe there should be a "can't decide" choice rofl3.gif

Even though I'm partial to Alex, I think Present Geddy is the hottest. He's aged like a fine wine, and has really come into his own.

I can't choose I loved him when I first became a fan in the 1970's. I love the pic you posted of him in the 80's, and the 90's and current are very similar. Ahhhhh! wub.gif wub.gif

I can't choose I loved him when I first became a fan in the 1970's. I love the pic you posted of him in the 80's, and the 90's and current are very similar. Ahhhhh! wub.gif wub.gif

My vote has to go for 70s Geddy. I will agree though that he does look really good in all the other eras, but being pretty young myself I think it makes some sense that I see his younger self as most attractive. I love how long his hair was, and I adore how his voice sounded back then. And for me at least, I always thought a man in a kimono was irresistibly alluring. wub.gif

However if I had to pick another era, I would actually say 90s. The whole band looked great during Counterparts and Test for Echo.

present ged definitely!

QUOTE (gypsy_owl @ Jan 1 2009, 09:17 PM)
My vote has to go for 70s Geddy. I will agree though that he does look really good in all the other eras, but being pretty young myself I think it makes some sense that I see his younger self as most attractive. I love how long his hair was, and I adore how his voice sounded back then. And for me at least, I always thought a man in a kimono was irresistibly alluring. wub.gif

However if I had to pick another era, I would actually say 90s. The whole band looked great during Counterparts and Test for Echo.

Agreed. Period. goodpost.gif

QUOTE (doublereeder @ Jan 1 2009, 11:59 PM)
I'd have to say in the displayed pics, 70's.
But normally it doesn't matter, I adore Geddy.
laugh.gif

tongue.gif I thought I'd better give "examples" so I added the pictures and tried to find what I thought were the best wub.gif (hottest) pictures from each "era". I actually have a better one from the 80's... I think... I have several hundred wub.gif (including some that I have twice and some that Lee sent me).

Oh and someone said something about the 90's being similar to the present. Agreed. I was actually just going to to have 70's, 80's and present, but then I figured I'd better add the 90's because he had slightly more hair (and it was frizzier) and a few less wrinkles tongue.gif.

On the whole, I don't really expect anyone to prefer the 90's picture or era out of the others but just in case there is someone... confused13.gif

While I have never really been attracted to Geddy (Im an Alex Girl, as if you couldn't tell tongue.gif ) I must say when I was front row in Detroit in front of him this tour he was looking pretty damn good. So I say right now he looks the best. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rhosyn Helena @ Jan 2 2009, 10:44 AM)

ditto

QUOTE (yaoi_myantidrug @ Jan 3 2009, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (Rhosyn Helena @ Jan 2 2009, 10:44 AM)

ditto

Triple agreed.