Give a shout out to someone you miss

Tick

As time goes by, people come and people go on the board. Sometimes, there is no reason, sometimes, you don't know the reason. Life is life, and it keeps on changing. This is the thread to mention those who have not been around much lately, that you miss being here.

I will start with a couple notables.

Slacker, and Tortoise and Hare

There are many more, but I was thinking about them today. 2.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Geds sad.gif

Whered Kenny Go? Is he ok? confused13.gif

I miss his silliness eh.gif

shoutOut to GEDSSSSSS bekloppt.gif

VampireBiscuits and GeddyLeeFan2112 (Heather) sad.gif

And Tortoise and Hare too. I was just thinking about them yesterday, wondering where they'd got to...

I miss Geds too. I also miss TSS and Failte, Tortoise&Hare, and Slacker. I also miss Riv even though he pops in from time to time. He used to be here more often, and it's always awesome.

I've been wondering where Tortoise and Hare got to. . .miss them.

Tortoise and Hare! I miss you, both. I sent you a pm some time ago and I haven't heard anything. I truly hope you're well heart.gif

Slacker smile.gif

And, I know I haven't been here that much lately, but I haven't seen Mrs. Huck and Huck around here sad.gif

boz69....come out and play wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Nov 17 2008, 09:49 AM)

Rushhead666

Yeah where the hell is RUSHHEAD??

The person I miss most though is that crazy mixed up kid TICK. WHERE THE HELL IS HE? We've not seen a sign of him for these many, many months, what could have happened to the poor little fella?? sad.gif

COME OUT TICKY YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE HERE, YOU LOVE IT HERE NOW STOP HIDING!!

wacko.gif

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 17 2008, 04:40 PM)
Tortoise and Hare! I miss you, both. I sent you a pm some time ago and I haven't heard anything. I truly hope you're well heart.gif

Slacker smile.gif

And, I know I haven't been here that much lately, but I haven't seen Mrs. Huck and Huck around here sad.gif

boz69....come out and play wink.gif laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif Hi Lyn we still post from time to time trink39.gif

Hey everybody bekloppt.gif Even though no one has noticed I haven't been around much tongue.gif (just kidding), I wanted to stop in anyway and say hello. I've been a member of this board for over 2 years now and have made some good friends. I'm now in my 3rd semester of school at a university, going full time, and also working about 30 hours a week. Needless to say, my schedule doesn't give me much time to just chill and hang out here sad.gif

Anyway, I hope to be back more often in the near future cool.gif

trink39.gif to all my Rush friends biggrin.gif

-Luann

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Nov 18 2008, 02:08 PM)
Hey everybody bekloppt.gif Even though no one has noticed I haven't been around much tongue.gif (just kidding), I wanted to stop in anyway and say hello. I've been a member of this board for over 2 years now and have made some good friends. I'm now in my 3rd semester of school at a university, going full time, and also working about 30 hours a week. Needless to say, my schedule doesn't give me much time to just chill and hang out here sad.gif

-Luann

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's missed you C-Chick. I was wondering about you the other day in chat matter of fact...but I didn't think anyone in there at the time were members yet when you were posting heaps so I didn't mention you. It sounds like you're busy. That's a good thing even though it may not seem like it.

Good to hear from you trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Nov 18 2008, 04:08 PM)

-Luann

I was just thinking about you last week and wondering where you had got to so thanks for the update rose.gif I miss Physics 23, boz69, and Treeman with his amazing artwork confused13.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Nov 17 2008, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 17 2008, 04:40 PM)
Tortoise and Hare!  I miss you, both.  I sent you a pm some time ago and I haven't heard anything.  I truly hope you're well heart.gif

Slacker smile.gif

boz69....come out and play wink.gif  laugh.gif

bekloppt.gif Hi Lyn we still post from time to time trink39.gif

smile.gif bekloppt.gif Huck! Looking forward to seeing you and Mrs. H around here smile.gif

hug2.gif to the both of you....and Penny too wub.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 18 2008, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Nov 18 2008, 06:29 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 18 2008, 07:21 AM)
Sullysue... sad.gif
hug2.gif to her.

Ditto! hug2.gif

Heck yeah!

doh.gif I knew I was missing someone!

cosmo.gif wink.gif

Its hard to not forget names. That why this thread makes you say, HEY ! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ! rage.gif

Seriuosly though. Where is Sue ? confused13.gif

It is cool to see C.C. saw this thread. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 18 2008, 07:42 AM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Nov 18 2008, 06:29 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 18 2008, 07:21 AM)
Sullysue... sad.gif
hug2.gif to her.

Ditto! hug2.gif

Heck yeah!

doh.gif I knew I was missing someone!

cosmo.gif wink.gif

I was just thinking about her this morning.

Come back, Sully, come back!

Archived