TRF Exclusive Screensaver

Godeater2112

Anyone know of a decent Rush screensaver out there that I can download? I think this ones too exclusive.. I bet it's nice though ;)

Every year or so I check this thread to see if I can get a nice Rush screensaver.. Still haven't seen it. Thread is still pinned. How can a freakin picture be so hard to get off the internet??

I've never been able to see either of these screensavers. :(

That makes you part of the 90% baby.. ;)

I've re-uploaded the .exe screensaver here: http://www.datafile....pBME1Ua3hPQT0F9

Next time it does down... and it is inevitable... someone just shoot me a PM to let me know.

:cheers:

Waiiiillllllllllll..!! :boohoo:

Whatever is the matter?!

:unsure:

I can't see it! :(

Click the link...

Hit the big yellow shiny DOWNLOAD button on the right hand side.

Type in the CAPTCA code answer.

Wait 60 seconds and the download will start. It works! Just tried it now!

If you can't figure it out, let me know if you have any alternate way I could get you a file about 10MB in size.

• Like 1

I've re-uploaded the .exe screensaver here: http://www.datafile.com/d/TnpBME1Ua3hPQT0F9

Next time it does down... and it is inevitable... someone just shoot me a PM to let me know.

Godeater, I replaced the old megaupload .exe link in your opening post with the above one. Will you upload a new .scr version at some point, or should I delete that link altogether?

I've re-uploaded the .exe screensaver here: http://www.datafile....pBME1Ua3hPQT0F9

Waiiiillllllllllll..!! :boohoo:

Whatever is the matter?!

:unsure:

I can't see it! :(

Click the link...

Hit the big yellow shiny DOWNLOAD button on the right hand side.

Type in the CAPTCA code answer.

Wait 60 seconds and the download will start. It works! Just tried it now!

If you can't figure it out, let me know if you have any alternate way I could get you a file about 10MB in size.

I have tried this - it tells me the download was unsuccessful. I have no other way of getting at it.

Godeater, I replaced the old megaupload .exe link in your opening post with the above one. Will you upload a new .scr version at some point, or should I delete that link altogether?

I'm afraid it seems like I may have misplaced that one, so please go ahead and remove the link if you haven't already.

Also.. GO ISLES!!!! Rooting for the underdogs this year, my Sens, the Isles, Calgary etc. :cheers:

I'm afraid it seems like I may have misplaced that one, so please go ahead and remove the link if you haven't already.

Also.. GO ISLES!!!! Rooting for the underdogs this year, my Sens, the Isles, Calgary etc. :cheers:

YES! Would love to see the Sens get past the Habs.

Removed the scr link.

I know this is an old thread but was the screensaver ever uploaded again anywhere else? All the links on here have been dead for years. I would like to see the screensaver if it still exists somewhere on someone's hard drive.
  • Like 2

On 9/2/2021 at 3:31 PM, TheGhostRider said:

I know this is an old thread but was the screensaver ever uploaded again anywhere else? All the links on here have been dead for years. I would like to see the screensaver if it still exists somewhere on someone's hard drive.

And me.

On 9/2/2021 at 9:31 AM, TheGhostRider said:

2 hours ago, Babycat said:

And me.

I might be better if someone made a new one. Who knows if that one from 14 years ago would even work on today's operating systems.