This is what I love about Toronto!!!

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Sep 9 2008, 07:02 PM)
THIS IS f***ing URGENT! laugh.gif gotta get that for me desk as well...

SAYIN'!!!

actually, the store we found that in was Urban Outfitters. that particular one is across the street from Eaton Center, but they have that store in the States, so you might be able to find them there...

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 10 2008, 10:16 AM)
Dude.

laugh.gif Awesome pics!

Hey, where's my phone call, doll?

doh.gif

oh man, i am such a dork!

i'm so sorry, doll, i am a total space cadet lately.

OK. when you least expect it...

expect it!

laugh.gif

coy.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 10 2008, 12:58 PM)
Excellent pics! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think we are all due for another meetup in TO down the road! wink.gif biggrin.gif

Perhaps the OR! 1022.gif trink39.gif

hey man, i am hip to that!!

trink39.gif

OH! I totally forgot to upload and show you the pics of the place jessica will be living for the next year!!

this is what it looked like when we got there @ 9:30 am on Monday the 1st.

(the Uhaul, is kinda in the way of jess' place)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/9-1-08169.jpg

we had to wait until the "cleaning" crew was finished before we could get in there & do our OWN more thorough clean up & then begin to move the kids' stuff in.

This was some of the stuff they had to clean out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/9-1-08182.jpg

ummm.... yeah... ph34r.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/9-1-08183.jpg

all of that stuff you see there in the "front yard" ? that was from the previous tenants that lived there. I was in awe over all the things that were left behind... and basically thrown away!

I live right around the corner from the Zanzibar!

Awesome pics! Looks like quite the mission getting here with all that stuff.

I seem to remember seeing the Condom Shack while I was attending RushCon. And those houses where she'll be staying also look familiar. It seems like we passed them in the Italian section of Toronto (just west of campus, close to Orbit Room)?

QUOTE (izzy @ Sep 13 2008, 03:14 PM)
I live right around the corner from the Zanzibar!

Awesome pics! Looks like quite the mission getting here with all that stuff.

ohmy.gif !!! really izzy? you live around which corner????

because of traveling up to toronto every year for 5 or six years now, i'm getting pretty familiar with the downtown area!!

you attend U of T also, right?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 13 2008, 04:52 PM)
I seem to remember seeing the Condom Shack while I was attending RushCon. And those houses where she'll be staying also look familiar. It seems like we passed them in the Italian section of Toronto (just west of campus, close to Orbit Room)?

yeah, the condom shack is on Queen Street, somewhere between Yonge & Spadina if i remember correctly.

Not sure how familiar you are with the areas around the University. but the street she lives on is off of College. Down the road from a bakery from what i heard from one of the other kids. close to a hospital, also. very close to the University, which is an obvious Bonus for Jess.

I couldn't tell you how close to the Orbit Room it is, at the present time. I'd have to look at it on a map. Currently i'm all turned around when i'm thinking of directions in that town!! laugh.gif I'll get back to you on that one, K. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 12 2008, 11:49 AM)
ohmy.gif They should of had a yard sale .

seriously!! all day long, people kept walking up & basically "dumpster diving" for things they wanted. and let me tell you, there was PLENTY available for the taking!!

The rest that was taken away the next day by a rubbish company i guess from what Jess told me.

Archived