Neil's bike(s)???

lya2112yyz

Christmas '07 I got him his 1st guitar, a Candy Apple Red Fender Stratocaster with small amp by Peavey. I sold my Geddy Lee J to get him that, alas... 2.gif 1022.gif Hey Kid on the movie screen, Jimmy Dean. Rock On. 1022.gif 2.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekend will be perfect! Downtown Los Angeles to the 10, then to PCH, then to Point Mugu and then Ventura!!! The Topa Topa ridge should be white... 2.gif 1022.gif Thanks to Neil to inspire me to buy a brand new 2006 R1200GS... 2.gif 1022.gif Now, 43,600 miles!

Well. I will go back to my old haunt called lower Lions Canp off Highway 33. Just going there makes you part Native American Indian...and you're more welcome by Mother Nature when you pull in on your r1200 GS Horse. 2.gif 1022.gif

Wow, this poor thread...

It's been since September since I have ridden my poor motorcycle. I miss it so much. I can't wait for the coming season. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 7 2010, 12:15 PM)
Wow, this poor thread...

It's been since September since I have ridden my poor motorcycle. I miss it so much. I can't wait for the coming season. 1022.gif

hey what do you guys/girls think of harleys? I just bought my first bike... a 2009 dyna street bob in flat black. learned on my girlfriends 1200 sportster last summer. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

A Street Bob's a nice bike... it doesn't suffer Death By Overchrome a lot of Harleys do. I have an '04 883. I thought about riding today also. It was a freakishly warm day today at 61 degrees.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Jan 8 2010, 06:46 AM)
Wow, this poor thread...

It's been since September since I have ridden my poor motorcycle.  I miss it so much.  I can't wait for the coming season.  1022.gif

hey what do you guys/girls think of harleys? I just bought my first bike... a 2009 dyna street bob in flat black. learned on my girlfriends 1200 sportster last summer. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops! didn`t mean to quote you I was just adding a post tongue.gif

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jan 9 2010, 11:24 PM)
A Street Bob's a nice bike... it doesn't suffer Death By Overchrome a lot of Harleys do. I have an '04 883. I thought about riding today also. It was a freakishly warm day today at 61 degrees.

the most chrome my bike has are the pipes and they`ll be replaced with flat black vance and hines in spring smile.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Jan 10 2010, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jan 9 2010, 11:24 PM)
A Street Bob's a nice bike... it doesn't suffer Death By Overchrome a lot of Harleys do.  I have an '04 883.  I thought about riding today also.  It was a freakishly warm day today at 61 degrees.

the most chrome my bike has are the pipes and they`ll be replaced with flat black vance and hines in spring smile.gif

Ahhh... the stealth look. Pretty OK in my book. Enjoy your bike.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Jan 8 2010, 04:46 AM)
Wow, this poor thread...

It's been since September since I have ridden my poor motorcycle.  I miss it so much.  I can't wait for the coming season.  1022.gif

To me, a bike is a bike is a bike. We all ride for the same reason. We just have different tastes.

Some people are rabid fans of their own bike of the moment.

I have been on cruisers and sportbikes, and the sportbike fits me the best! 1022.gif

Ride on, brother! trink39.gif

I'm a lady rider.

I grew up around Harley's from my big brother. I day dreamed of riding my own in elementary school. Moving on- My husband rode and I wasn’t happy just being on the back. I begged him to teach me to ride but 20 years ago most men believed women had no business riding a motorcycle. wtf.gif

We were married 13 years when he was shot to death. Within that year I got my 1st Harley, a 1982 1000 Iron Head. I rode it to his grave and said look honey, told you I could do it. My next bike was a 1984 FXRT 1340. (Look honey) Now 15 years later I'm riding a 2000 Road King Classic. This is my only transportation. I do not own a car. Being totally aware of everything is so important. The cars are not looking out for you so you MUST look out for them. Every day I risk it all but after losing my husband the new love of my life has taken over and kept me alive inside. I've been hit twice and family thought that would stop my riding. no.gif Finding a bike that fits you as well as suits you. Something you don't need a man to help you with! I'm living my dream of riding!

I've been away for awhile...traveling time. I was 400 feet below the surface of the Earth obtaining visions in my Kiva. Do you know the company who invented the V-twin engine? Indian Motorcycles. I like my Boxer engine. Thanks Fernando, Service Manager of BMW of Hollywood for such great work and service on my 2006 R1200 GS. Do you know that his shop does all the CHP Bikes in Santa Barbara, Ventura and Los Angeles? October 5th my GS will be 4 years old. I'm ready for Rush in Irvine! 2.gif 1022.gif

Thoughts on HDs...They are cool I guess, I got an old Sporty,'74 xlch,its fun .Its all about you and your bike. Cant stand the you ride a .... bike so you suck . stuff. In the wind on 2 wheels thats it. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif