Neil's bike(s)???

lya2112yyz

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, last Saturday it rained in Los Angeles all day. Although, I still made my morning ride west down Sixth to La Brea Ave., hang a left up to the Shell, then right on Sunset Blvd. and stop at Gower Gulch for Starbucks. Right now, they're brewing Casi and I miss the Christmas Blend...should've bought more. I got a cool coffee bean grinder and right now, I'm brewing Starbucks Sumatra! Black as the night and unadulterated from any synthetics...Equal and the like...just give me a pound of sugar every time! Anyway, after the Sun goes down in the Pacific, it gets as cold as a witches tit around Mid Wilshire, but, last year I got a sweet buy on a portable heater for the house. So I got my coffee, my heater and my homemade bong with a bowl of Pure OG straight from the pharmacy, I like living in Hollywood... 2.gif 1022.gif and DS T4E on the boomer, Testing, 123, bongload... cool10.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jan 27 2009, 09:21 PM)
Well, last Saturday it rained in Los Angeles all day. Although, I still made my morning ride west down Sixth to La Brea Ave., hang a left up to the Shell, then right on Sunset Blvd. and stop at Gower Gulch for Starbucks. Right now, they're brewing Casi and I miss the Christmas Blend...should've bought more. I got a cool coffee bean grinder and right now, I'm brewing Starbucks Sumatra! Black as the night and unadulterated from any synthetics...Equal and the like...just give me a pound of sugar every time! Anyway, after the Sun goes down in the Pacific, it gets as cold as a witches tit around Mid Wilshire, but, last year I got a sweet buy on a portable heater for the house. So I got my coffee, my heater and my homemade bong with a bowl of Pure OG straight from the pharmacy, I like living in Hollywood... 2.gif  1022.gif and DS T4E on the boomer, Testing, 123, bongload... cool10.gif

trink39.gif commencing relaxation sequence,,,stand by... 653.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jan 27 2009, 07:52 PM)
Is that your eyeball? Or the ghost from Shutter? I think I'll play 2.gif The Weapon w/ Count Floyd Intro now... 1022.gif scaddy, oooooo!!!

My eye, Captain! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 27 2009, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jan 27 2009, 09:38 PM)
If I knew how to upload pics on this forum I might enlighten you to my world, alas, THC and printed words start lifting and seperating like my Moms Playtex bra... cool10.gif  2.gif  1022.gif

far owt

Faw Cwy...Pemenet wivs... 2.gif 2009...? 2.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif

In Los Angeles around USC, If you want to haul ass up Vermont past Wilshire, hang a right on sixth, then left on Virgil then continue north and you will save all kinds of time instead staying on Vermont...GS tip o' the day. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jan 30 2009, 09:32 PM)
In Los Angeles around USC, If you want to haul ass up Vermont past Wilshire, hang a right on sixth, then left on Virgil then continue north and you will save all kinds of time instead staying on Vermont...GS tip o' the day. 2.gif 1022.gif

Dodge dodging?

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 30 2009, 09:45 PM)
In Los Angeles around USC, If you want to haul ass up Vermont past Wilshire, hang a right on sixth, then left on Virgil then continue north  and you will save all kinds of time instead staying on Vermont...GS tip o' the day. 2.gif  1022.gif

Dodge dodging?

just make sure you don't end up deisel cheese, mang...

or suzuki cheese,,,there's not even glory in THAT. no.gif

take care, k. cheer.gif

I annihilated some young Latinas' mirror splitting lanes on Olympic eastbound from Century City, (which isn't a great idea to begin with) anyway, The GS didn't even budge it just plowed through her mirror like a tank and it exploded in the air freaking bitchin man... 2.gif 1022.gif

Well, if you're in Hollywood tommorow morn on Sunset and Gower you will find me at Starbucks in all black with Leather jacket sitting outside enjoying the sky and a hot Cafe with Rock Red GS R1200 alongside... 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Jan 30 2009, 09:13 PM)
I annihilated some young Latinas' mirror splitting lanes on Olympic eastbound from Century City, (which isn't a great idea to begin with) anyway, The GS didn't even budge it just plowed through her mirror like a tank and it exploded in the air freaking bitchin man... 2.gif 1022.gif

spit6ph.gif

I rode last night, and all I have to say is this:

I LOVE MY HEATED GRIPS!

Last night was an awesome ride. I rode like I haven't had more than a day off. 1022.gif

I don't think I could ever ride without my heated grips again... wub.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 30 2009, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 30 2009, 09:45 PM)
In Los Angeles around USC, If you want to haul ass up Vermont past Wilshire, hang a right on sixth, then left on Virgil then continue north  and you will save all kinds of time instead staying on Vermont...GS tip o' the day. 2.gif  1022.gif

Dodge dodging?

just make sure you don't end up deisel cheese, mang...

or suzuki cheese,,,there's not even glory in THAT. no.gif

take care, k. cheer.gif

When, I finally am done for the day and am pulling into my garage, I say, "Now that's everyday glory".... 2.gif 1022.gif

Geez its cold in L.A. today. Snow on the mountains and clear as a bell now, but geez what a rainstorm. I didn't know it was a full moon until last night. No wonder I've been acting so twisted. A tired mind become a shapeshifter...time to ride, not. 2.gif 1022.gif