Off The Wall: The Way Out Is A Way In

Maestro

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Sep 2 2008, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE (Maestro @ Sep 2 2008, 09:46 PM)
Way, way out there: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=42541

653.gif

ohmy.gif

That is way, way too far out there!!!

I worry a little about the men in Kuala Lumpur. That was two of these nutcases (pun intended) in the same week.

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 2 2008, 10:15 PM)

653.gif

ohmy.gif

I worry a little about the men in Kuala Lumpur. That was two of these nutcases (pun intended) in the same week.

goodpost.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Sep 2 2008, 08:16 PM)
QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 2 2008, 10:15 PM)

653.gif

ohmy.gif

goodpost.gif z7shysterical.gif

rofl3.gif

I would say these guys had kind o' sort o' screwed themselves were it not so painfully obvious they'd nutted themselves instead -more or less. wink.gif

Wonder if they used wingnuts... ...(?)

Nuts on the wing? OMG! ohmy.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Aug 29 2008, 05:22 PM)
That Sam I am is a funny guy! rofl3.gif

SIA: 'I am Sam. I am Sam. Sam I am.'

GIH: 'That Sam-I-am! That Sam-I-am! I do not like that Sam-I-am!'

SIA: 'Do you like green eggs and ham?'

GIH: 'I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.'

SIA: 'Would you like them here or there?'

GIH: 'I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse?'

GIH: 'I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?'

GIH: 'Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'Would you? Could you? In a car? Eat them! Eat them! Here they are.'

GIH: 'I would not, could not, in a car.'

SIA: 'You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree!'

GIH: 'I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be. I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you on a train? Say! In the dark? Here in the dark? Would you, could you in the dark?'

GIH: 'I would not, could not, in the dark.'

SIA: 'Would you, could you, in the rain?'

GIH: 'I would not, could not, in the rain. Not in the dark. Not on a train. Not in a car. Not in a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not in a house. Not in a box. Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. I will not eat them here or there. I do not like them anywhere!'

SIA: 'You do not like green eggs and ham?'

GIH: 'I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'Could you, would you, with a goat?'

GIH: 'I would not, could not, with a goat!'

SIA: 'Would you, could you, on a boat?'

GIH: 'I could not, would not, on a boat. I will not, will not, with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train. Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say.'

GIH: 'Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see.'

[Munch, munch. Chew, chew.]

GIH: Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am! And I would eat them in a boat, and I would eat them with a goat... ...And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree. They are so good, so good, you see! I will eat them in a box. And I will eat them with a fox. And I will eat them in a house. And I will eat them with a mouse. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE! I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am!

wink.gif

III.

QUOTE (Maestro @ Sep 5 2008, 01:05 AM)

GIH: 'I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

GIH: 'I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

GIH: 'Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

GIH: 'I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be. I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you on a train? Say! In the dark? Here in the dark? Would you, could you in the dark?'

GIH: 'I would not, could not, in the rain. Not in the dark. Not on a train. Not in a car. Not in a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not in a house. Not in a box. Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. I will not eat them here or there. I do not like them anywhere!'

GIH: 'I could not, would not, on a boat. I will not, will not, with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train. Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-am.'

SIA: 'You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may. Try them and you may, I say.'

GIH: Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am! And I would eat them in a boat, and I would eat them with a goat... ...And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree. They are so good, so good, you see! I will eat them in a box. And I will eat them with a fox. And I will eat them in a house. And I will eat them with a mouse. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE! I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am!

wink.gif

III.

Now I don't have to buy the book, wait, I have 3 copies at work....

z7shysterical.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Sep 5 2008, 07:35 PM)

wink.gif

III.

z7shysterical.gif

bekloppt.gif

Ya know, Nettie, this a perfectly appropriate post for TRF -believe it or not.

I simply couldn't resist the 'Sam-I-am' taunt...

... but maybe I should learn. wink.gif

P.S. I should hope you have AT LEAST III. copies@work! smile.gif It's a Classic.

P.P.S. 'Dr. Suess' took sage advice from the chair of his department at whatever university he studied and tuned in, turned on, and dropped out.

But, I, personally would NEVER RECOMMEND IT...

Such council is only for the few and far between...

This I know you know.

Have peace.

& Most of all, Thank You. smile.gif

bekloppt.gif

III.

ORQ: 'I'll be around...'

QUOTE (Maestro @ Sep 5 2008, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Sep 5 2008, 07:35 PM)

wink.gif

III.

z7shysterical.gif

bekloppt.gif

Ya know, Nettie, this a perfectly appropriate post for TRF -believe it or not.

I simply couldn't resist the 'Sam-I-am' taunt.

... but maybe I should learn. wink.gif

P.S. I should hope you have AT LEAST III. copies@work! smile.gif Classics.

P.P.S. 'Dr. Suess' took sage advice from the chair of his department at whatever university he studied and tuned in, turned on, and dropped out.

But, I, personally would never RECOMMEND IT...

Such council is only for the few and far between. I know you know.

Have peace.

bekloppt.gif

III.

ORQ: 'I'll be around...'

I knew you'd get it, I just didn't expect the whole book! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Maestro @ Aug 30 2008, 02:52 PM)
whipgirl.gif Egats a s'dlrow eht lla nehw ecneidua na rof moor on s'ereht... ...!

Why doesn't anyone get this? confused13.gif

Gosh, Egad, Golly, Mon Dieu, wtf.gif

tongue.gif

ORQ: 'Some things will never come clear.'

III.

QUOTE (Maestro @ Sep 6 2008, 11:01 PM)
whipgirl.gif  Egats a s'dlrow eht lla nehw ecneidua na rof moor on s'ereht... ...!

tongue.gif

III.

there's no room for an audience if all the worlds a stage. figured it out as i read it so there!

also, thanks for that word with the vowels. i have been looking for that word for about a year now.... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Sep 6 2008, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (Maestro @ Sep 6 2008, 11:01 PM)
whipgirl.gif  Egats a s'dlrow eht lla nehw ecneidua na rof moor on s'ereht... ...!

tongue.gif

III.

There's no room for an audience if all the worlds a stage...

Also, thanks for that word with the vowels...

applaudit.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif

& You're welcome! smile.gif

...But I still have yet to remember that other word... fists crying.gif b_sigh.gif

Ouija board......harmless entertainment by Parker Bros.?......or dangerous portal to "the other side"?.........

Archived