Fanboys

The Owl

Here is a brief description of the film from IGN.

Fanboys

Longtime Star Wars devotees will remember the early talk of Fanboys during the pre-Phantom Menace fervor. Now, almost a decade later, the project is finally coming to the big screen courtesy of The Weinstein Co. The flick centers around a group of young Star Wars fans from the Midwest who take their dying friend on a quest to break into Skywalker Ranch and watch Star Wars: Episode I. (The film is set in 1998)

The film's release has been a long time coming, with the acquire-then-shelve prone Weinsteins continuously pushing Fanboys back on the calendar. In fact, it started to seem as though the picture was destined for a direct-to-video release, but burnt-out Star Wars fans everywhere will now finally be able to catch it on the big screen next month. And yes, that includes getting to see Kristen Bell in a "Slave Leia" bikini.

Those looking for an anti-Prequel Trilogy statement should aim their blasters elsewhere though. Director Kyle Newman told IGN Movies last year that the film won't directly address the disappointment that many fans felt with the prequels: "There's a really cool beat at the end of the movie, which no matter how you feel about the prequels you'll appreciate and won't question anything else about the film. It really takes place in that very special time when -- it's almost like a coming-of-age story for guys in their twenties. That Goonies kind of thing. It didn't matter the quality of the prequels. What mattered is that everybody had this shared childhood bond and was looking forward to what it could be. And that's when this takes place, in that special time."

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/the_owl2112/fanboys.jpg

I love the guy and the front's shirt.